10k prestige 760k rating looking for a retired/relaxed ally no expectations

Just came from a plat ally but I can't play the game daily and will play at odd times.

I have an initial clear on LOL, v5, v1 and act 6
I have 100%ed v2, v3 and v4
IGN : Blaargo!
Discord : Blaargo#7777

Comments

• Obsidiman_JonesObsidiman_Jones Posts: 227
    @Blaargo not sure how relaxed you're looking for but an alliance for your consideration...

I run the above small but growing alliance. We consist of 2nd accounts, semi retired accounts, mid level accounts, and beginner accounts. We are an AQ only alliance. We run a 33322 schedule which allows for flexibility and low stress.

There are only 3 requirements...
    1) We use the LINE app for communication. We ask that each member have and use that. My LINE ID is Obsidiman. You can search and add me.
    2) Be a team player. We have several accounts in the growth phase and I'm all about helping them get as many rewards and resources as possible. We ask everyone to help and put forth effort however they can.
    3) Join and participate in all AQs.

I have members from all time zones and folks that play at unusual times. As long as you're able to help out and keep things moving, you can play whenever is convenient for you.

If you're interested or want to know more, I'd be happy to respond here but would prefer to chat via LINE. Whichever direction you go, I wish you the best of luck.
  • Obsidiman_JonesObsidiman_Jones Posts: 227

Sorry alliance info pic wasn't current. The above one is.
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Silver 2 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • NabozzANabozzA Posts: 8
    Keep deleting my comments you scamming rat
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,400 ★★★★★
    NabozzA said:

Keep deleting my comments you scamming rat

@NabozzA lol the discussion creator can't delete comments
    Ohk? Takes nothing away from the fact he is a scamming rat
    WHERE ARE MY CRYSTALS YOU SCAMMING RAT