Map 6 Node 52 IMIW Bug

Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Member Posts: 34
Hello Kabam Team. I am having a peculiar problem which is costing me fortunes. The IMIW on Node 52 in Map 6 is gaining power on it own like it’s a powergain node and nowhere it says that he can gain power without getting hit or anything. I want you guys to have a look at the issue and refund me my used revives and health pots. I wasted so many champs over two days and now so many potions. This is preposterous.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    Hav u read Ironman iW owne ability he gain power the more aromer he has.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Signature Ability: Deflector Protocol

Once per fight, Iron Man’s Model 50 suit executes an emergency protocol if attacked while 15% Health or less remains, creating a hardened exterior by instantly granting 8 stack(s) of Molecular Armor.
    While 15% Health or less remains and Iron Man is under the effects of an Armor effect, the suit generates 6.6% Power per second and has a 100% chance to Auto-Block attacks without consuming Armor. This Auto-Block triggers Parry.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What people are pointing out is correct, @Harshbawa1

While Iron Man (Infinity War) is under 15% health, any armor effect will grant him passive power gain and the ability to auto-block. This can be his own armor effects or armor effects granted through a node like optimist.

There's no bug here. The team owes you no resources.