AQ Potions/Revives are WAY too expensive and inaccessible

KingNubiusKingNubius Member Posts: 7
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE. It shouldn’t cost 180 units to revive a team in AQ. I already know Kabam loves to overcharge for stuff that you might NEED to complete the content they made but come on. I run map 6 and if I make even one mistake, and I’ve already used my ONE revive from the glory store for the week then is my only option really to drop nearly 200 units to clear a fight? That’s ridiculous. Especially considering how hard units are to get unless you buy them, even if you do run arena. If one person can’t complete their path in Map 6, then it’s impossible to finish. The quality of life for this game is stressful and annoying to say the very least.

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Member Posts: 545 ★★★
    Every few weeks 7k loyalty for a generic (both AQ and AW) small team revive

If you’re having trouble you’re not ready for it. Don’t make the same mistakes as before
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I used to have tons in stash when running map 6. You get revives from alliance events every 3 days. If you are burning through them that fast maybe you're over your head
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE. It shouldn’t cost 180 units to revive a team in AQ. I already know Kabam loves to overcharge for stuff that you might NEED to complete the content they made but come on. I run map 6 and if I make even one mistake, and I’ve already used my ONE revive from the glory store for the week then is my only option really to drop nearly 200 units to clear a fight? That’s ridiculous. Especially considering how hard units are to get unless you buy them, even if you do run arena. If one person can’t complete their path in Map 6, then it’s impossible to finish. The quality of life for this game is stressful and annoying to say the very least.

You have other options, such as getting better at the game
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,437 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

I used to have tons in stash when running map 6. You get revives from alliance events every 3 days. If you are burning through them that fast maybe you're over your head

Where do you get them every 3 days? This is definitely not the case right now. Only the single from Glory store, the 2 from S.A and the ones from loyalty store are Available for free(no units).
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I buy once a day those 6k Hp AQ potions. Why? Because I found a team that can survive it’s own. Black Widow Clairvoyant, Blade and Luke cage. They are hard hitter and have good survival kit. Especially BlackWidow clairevoyant’s utilities takes you far in AQ map 5 and 6.

My point is that you need to find a team that can do well enough such as regeneration and so on.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    just get a sustainable team. AQ is something that should be done itemless/close to itemless
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    if you find them expensive then use your glory points to buy some level4 pots n l1 revives. i made it a habit to always buy L1 revs jic i need it and stock up 1/2 pots mainly for AW / sometimes AQ.
    Or why not grind Arena for some BC. No need to spend real money.