**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No middle middle ground

Seems to me that this game needs a 4th level on content. We have 3 at the moment as you all know. East peasy, nearly as easy so boring and then so bloody difficult you need 200K ranking at least

We need a level for the middle ground players. Still quite newish to the game, ranked 80-150K but not good enough roster to do act 4 yet etc

So:

L1 - opponents up to 400 rating as now
L2 - up to 1200 rating as now
L3 - new level, up to 3000 rating
L4 - basically the levels that are difficult

Thoughts??

Comments

• kikobobkikobob Posts: 43
    I would say act 4 is the middle ground; it is very possible with a couple of 4/40s or the right champs at 3/30.
  • kikobob wrote: »
    I would say act 4 is the middle ground; it is very possible with a couple of 4/40s or the right champs at 3/30.

I disagree mate, no all are good players, dont watch videos, dont grind so dont get better quicker

To me act 3 is the middle ground max
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    For example, monthly quests. Heroic is easy for most, but master is impossible for at least 50% of the players. Why make them miss out. Have another level inbetween

Heroic = 4-5K bosses
    Master 18k bosses

We need another level with 8-10k bosses

My ally, tier 12, average is 180K I think. Its a big thing when someone finally steps u and can complete master every month. At least 15-20 cant still
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No master has gotten way to easy
    We need a level above master
  • Appleisgod wrote: »

You can request that as well mate, but Master may be easy to you, but its not to at least 50% of all other players. Adding this new level will not impact you at all, but will help newer players stay in the game longer and gain more rewards as well
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

You can request that as well mate, but Master may be easy to you, but its not to at least 50% of all other players. Adding this new level will not impact you at all, but will help newer players stay in the game longer and gain more rewards as well

Yes it will impact us players because it just means we will need to go through more boring content to get to master every month
  • Appleisgod wrote: »

Yes it will impact us players because it just means we will need to go through more boring content to get to master every month

No you wont? You still do Heroic for master. This new level you wont have to touch at all, its below heroic
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited September 2017

No you wont? You still do Heroic for master. This new level you wont have to touch at all, its below heroic
    Why would it be below heroic? Aren't you asking for some content with difficulty between Heroic and Master?
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    edited September 2017
    I think he basically means to do one above master (which apple wants) they just have to do master and one above. This one is between heroic and master which you wont need to play.

Or if only one level (say, SHEroic) is added between master and heroic, you just have to do sheroic and master....
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I disagree with respect since I'm in jail now lol. The progression of the game and skill is fine until you get past master. A ton of ppl been stuck at 60 level for along time. Master is so easy, never used a revive and I used all r5s. Needs to be one beyond master. Maybe elite. But, we have to ask ourselves what that looks like. More of the skill taken out? It's pretty bad as is.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I like and support the concept. It would allow more "mid-ranged" players to have a glimpse of what to expect in future event quests difficulties as they build up their rosters, and could be a bonus for others to gain some extra resources and rewards without having to complete it to access Master(or beyond if its created).

was a time I used to wonder "how in the hell much harder can this Master difficulty be, Heroic is this hard"? LOL

I personally wasn't able to complete Master quest at all(barring acceptance of needing to use a lot of resources) until my roster was strong enough to complete ACT4 100% earlier this year. ROL was the same story.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    That's where a reliable Alliance and strong AQ effort comes in!

I can cash an extra 12 T4b a month with my crew just from AQ and at a point was getting close to FIVE T4cc a month from just Frags and glory!

Plus availability of 4* shards ARE there mostly from SA but also 3 day item use and completion

Then wars which progressively get better and have even been an upcoming gold income for some alliances thanks to the new skirmish dynamic
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Ya in retrospect I think sometimes us top players forget what it was like at that level. For me there was just a smooth transition between levels. Wasn't a big jump.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    That's where a reliable Alliance and strong AQ effort comes in!

I can cash an extra 12 T4b a month with my crew just from AQ and at a point was getting close to FIVE T4cc a month from just Frags and glory!

Plus availability of 4* shards ARE there mostly from SA but also 3 day item use and completion

Then wars which progressively get better and have even been an upcoming gold income for some alliances thanks to the new skirmish dynamic

I agree and have firsthand experience of the rewards that are possible to be attained if a member of a fairly high ranked alliance(rewards alone since glory came late this year). Unfortunately, what happened in my case at the time was that the powers that be decided that it was in the best interest of the group that we "rotate"(been so long, forgot what it was called) members from one alliance to another so on and so forth. Well, one instance basically screwed a lot of good people and so here I am today. I have no clue how easy or difficult it is these days to join a highly ranked alliance tbh.

Our alliance which I helped create and build the last year is IMO considerable to avg mid tier at best with approx. 4mil+ rating and just over 1k AW rating. We run AQ every week at a minimum of 4 runs of map 4433 + 1more usually depending on circumstances and reach the 9th milestone nearly always in the advanced bracket and rank in the lower 3k or better for RR. AW we are a little less successful at and have teetered between tier 6 and 10 rewards consistently.

I would venture to say this might be similar for a majority of players in "mid tier zone" which also leads me to believe that its not all that easy and fast coming to rank 4* champs past lvl3 with lvl5 being at least 4x's more difficult. for everyone and anyone as some would elude to, even with a similar amount of effort and time put in. But thats a nuance of the game I've accepted and to a degree find it 1 of the reasons for making it fun.