**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show Up Difficulty Feedback [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    My only issue is this limits the champs you can use
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Gonna be a quake fest for those that can quake and shake.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    The more i play these recent event the more I'm skeptical about the direction of the game in regard to the road map, hows this even fun or interactive, i really hope the next game Kabam release is not like this because i wouldn't even download it, Im watching seatin one of the top MCOC youtubers struggle with this so imagine regular everyday players which is 85 % of the player base, this is how u put the FU in fun.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Cowabunga said:

Ok let’s say you have mad skills and beat SS for a grand total of...3k 5* shards. Why be so stingy Kabam?

The part where it's available to everyone is just for fun. The real point to this whole thing is the actual tournament for the big prizes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Okay, so I was mistaken. If I am to understand correctly, this is still on the same level. For fun means it's not being marked for the Tournament. Not that it would be easy.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Remember the rewards / prizes for winning or getting in the top 4 of the summoner showdown are crazy!!
    6* Generic AG
    Choose any 6* champ
    iPhone 11

This is the big boi challenge, it's meant to find the best of the best. The average and even the highly skilled are expected to struggle.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Hey all,

This is correct. This is a participation event for that want to be a part of the Summoner Showdown, but don't feel comfortable competing in the Showdown qualifiers. It's a taste of what our Competitors are facing and is not meant to be easy.

It is still meant to be a challenge and a test of skill.

Test of Skill? A true and fair Test of Skill is something that shouldn't require players to bring in only Coldsnap immune champs to even survive the first few exchanges of the fight.
    Isn't that the true test of skill really? He's already said if you can armor break him, you don't have to worry about Coldsnap. Read the nodes and think outside the box.