**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My second 6* R3

Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
Not one of the most common options but she sure is fun to play

Comments

• Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Nice! Any tips on using her?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

congrats op! also would love tips for her. she's one of those champs I never play or even learned
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Ajisdope said:

Ajisdope said:

congrats op! also would love tips for her. she's one of those champs I never play or even learned
    I think she’s really slept on. I mean she’s not Nick Fury, Aegon, etc but she’s a beast with DoT debuffs.

Basically you want to stack busted debuffs to multiply Crit damage (end combo in a light), then go to down stacking incinerates by ending in mediums.

She can party unblockable attacks and this interaction works with the nick fury synergy so if you mistime a parry and get clipped then she will respond by shooting a shotgun round in the opponents face instead.

Then if you can run out of ammo then 40% increased power gain

Plus Tigra synergy increases debuff duration by 4 seconds and blocks true strike & true accuracy from activating on final bosses

Just a few tips for you. Can post something better later
  • Options
    Oh and incinerates become coldsnap if the opponent evades once to shut down annoying spiders, Nightcrawler, etc
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    thanks 👍might try her out sometime