**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is this block/combo drop not being addressed?

So, i have made countless discussions on this, as have many others. Kabam, you clearly know this is happening, right? To say no, would be foolish, because we've seen you say yes in other threads at different times. Every time the same questions are asked. Which champs? What IOS? What phone? What quest? The answer to those questions is clear. ALL OF THEM. I left my alliance 2 weeks ago and deleted the game because of this nonsense, and before me, we lost 4 others members who, like me, have played for over 2 years. It's hard for me to fathom how this bug could be present in the game for over 3 or 4 months without us at least being told it's getting worked on. I redownloaded today to see if there was any change. The first fight, the FIRST FIGHT, the bug causes me to lose against Thor, that's right, Thor, one of the easiest enemies in the contest. That is craziness. Look, all I'm asking is that a mod say that the team is on this and a fix is being worked on. I won't tell you we deserve compensation, though I feel we do. ALL i want is to be able to play the game I've invested ALOT of my time (and money sadly) into. I want to be fighting with my friends I've made from all over the world again. But, I can't, and I won't until this game works properly again. I've beaten every quest released, but I can't even attempt 5.3 because of this bug. I can't get through one enemy without randomly being unable to block or losing combos. Please, PLEASE, fix this.

Comments

• Yeah bro, been there, done that!! Countless number of threads.. but no solution! So sick of this!! Problem is limited number of peoples are facing this problem! Not all people. Exclude the ios users. Remaining are android users. Only a number of people face this problem. That is the real problem. I wish everyone face this problem so only kabam will take this seriously.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    $$$$
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Yeah bro, been there, done that!! Countless number of threads.. but no solution! So sick of this!! Problem is limited number of peoples are facing this problem! Not all people. Exclude the ios users. Remaining are android users. Only a number of people face this problem. That is the real problem. I wish everyone face this problem so only kabam will take this seriously.

iOS people are DEFINITELY getting this problem too, man. I can speak on the behalf of myself and dozens of people I know. This isn't a device thing, it's 100% within the app itself.
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    Yeah, iphone 8 and iPad Pro user here, it happens to me a lot. Along with other BS stuff. I've experienced a lot of frame skipping or stutters of some sort a lot lately that's made it even worse.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think the reason they haven't responded is simply because they don't have a solid fix yet. This bug is incredibly inconsistent across so many different devices its not going to as simple as the mastery or gold bug where all it would take is a little tweak of code to fix. I'm not trying to justify kabam's lack of community awareness overall but as someone who has experience in code and game companies a bug like this takes a long time to fix especially in a game as large scale and with as much going on like MCOC. Like the evade bug this bug is going to be have to be slowly fixed in waves getting better bit by bit as they go through different updates
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I love seeing people post about bugs but not really descirbing the bug or posting in the bus and known issues section of the forums
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have no issues with dropped blocks
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I run into them all of the time. Broken game.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Yeah bro, been there, done that!! Countless number of threads.. but no solution! So sick of this!! Problem is limited number of peoples are facing this problem! Not all people. Exclude the ios users. Remaining are android users. Only a number of people face this problem. That is the real problem. I wish everyone face this problem so only kabam will take this seriously.
    whoa, back up. i'm having the issues on both my android phone and on my iPhone 6.

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    it's in their backlog and is low priority
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Sungj wrote: »
    I think the reason they haven't responded is simply because they don't have a solid fix yet. This bug is incredibly inconsistent across so many different devices its not going to as simple as the mastery or gold bug where all it would take is a little tweak of code to fix. I'm not trying to justify kabam's lack of community awareness overall but as someone who has experience in code and game companies a bug like this takes a long time to fix especially in a game as large scale and with as much going on like MCOC. Like the evade bug this bug is going to be have to be slowly fixed in waves getting better bit by bit as they go through different updates

I'm glad I ran into this thread and read your post. I had posed a few questions regarding bugs affecting the game mechanics in a few other threads with no luck getting any insight. I have no clue what is involved or necessary in order to get a successful bug fix.

My questions are, #1 whenever there is an update, is it basically like creating a whole new game with just the appearance(graphics and controls etc...) Seemingly unchanged, but in fact different(new code made) from the last update version?

#2 in either scenario of no, none of those are changed or yes, they are in fact changed. Is it not possible to revert back to a version where the bugs and glitches never existed or at least were so rare that nothing was ever reported?
    Reason I ask is mainly due to the fact that I remember my first year playing the game on a daily basis and not once ever recall having any bug or glitch in the game mechanics pop up that made me "scratch my head". So I'm making an unfounded assumption here, but in my mind, bugs didnt exist during those times is my point and is it possible to revert portions of the " game design" back to how they were then? It was pre 12.0 update back to early-mid 2015.

Just a couple example to clarify my reasons for being curious.
    Spidey classics evade well documented evade bug. Back then, I never experienced or even came close to anything like what he was doing when I fought him during the whole uproar about it. As far as I know, there were no changes made to any if his abilities or signature ability and their respective numbers.

Cap marvel SP2 being blocked chained to a 5 hit combo. I never had it blocked before, and Ive used the same combo since I learned how to chain a combo LOL. The graphics and controls appear to be the same but obviously the result is not.

As with most things, I like to try and get a better understanding of it before I make any unfounded conclusions. Any insight you could afford me would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I have no issue with this..Maybe youre releasing your block....
  • Hahahahaha I imagine you said that just to troll everyone
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited September 2017
    My post made on August 19th. Now with over 3.4k views and over 100 comments. There has been no feedback other than like, we'll check it out. It's astounding the lack of response on the subject. Yes there's a lot wrong and bugged up atm. But this is by far the worst and imo most important! What's the point of Vision not doing dmg with his specials when u can't even get to them.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1
  • .............Allliance mates informed me of the update today. I was very excited to get back to fighting while being able to block and land a whole combo again. I knew it was too good to be true. The fact that this was not addressed is the final straw. I will not be coming back. Kabam is a scummy company. And, apparently has mentally challenged developers "fixing" bugs. I am dumbfounded. Still can't hold a block or complete combos.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Its been adressed and they are probably tired of telling people that they are working on it. coding is hard its unpredictable in some cases and fixing it takes time. not only that but fixing one thing can lead to other things breaking and they need to make sure that they arent breaking anything else in the process.
  • They are breaking something else...peoples bank accounts because they have to revive and heal to make it past... why would they fix it if people continue to pay to play
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I have no issues with dropped blocks

I run into this a lot