**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I hope

This is my roster I haven't been pulling any one good from 5star crystals I really need good ones as I can take them to rank 4 can I hope for someone good in next crystal what do u think of my luck

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    um... doom? stealth?
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I know guys doom and stealthy are good but I always feel like I don't ever pull any one good from next 5star crystals can I overcome that?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    your roster is fantastic
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You dont need anyone else
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    over 1/3 of those are useful in end game content. over half are more than useful for someone at your progression
  • Options
    Sairam44 said:

I know guys doom and stealthy are good but I always feel like I don't ever pull any one good from next 5star crystals can I overcome that?

yeah let's just sell that ghost rider and colossus and doc ock ghost rider

Bishop, gg, and Phoenix are ok but you probably have better champs. your luck is above average. if you really don't want to rank any of them, rank your four stars
  • Options

Sairam44 said:

Bishop, gg, and Phoenix are ok but you probably have better champs. your luck is above average. if you really don't want to rank any of them, rank your four stars
    ghost rider trash
  • Options

Sairam44 said:

ghost rider trash
    for the "end game", but for many players, power drain and sustainability plus immunities is super solid
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

so obvious he is trolling/trying to brag

maybe, but some people just expect their entire roster to be the first column of papa seatin's tier list
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

maybe, but some people just expect their entire roster to be the first column of papa seatin's tier list
    I want Papa Seatin's column.
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

Moot4Life said:

Kabam plz ban hes definitely a spy for lagacy
    haha no disrespect to lagacy but I disagree with a lot of his list
  • Options

Arsoz said:

Moot4Life said:

Kabam plz ban hes definitely a spy for lagacy
    haha no disrespect to lagacy but I disagree with a lot of his list
    lagacy list trash. Moleman as god tier is the funniest thing I've ever seen
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/82/ivc286uvt63q.png" alt="" />

Moot4Life said:

It isn’t the entire first column😁
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Sairam44 said:

This is my roster I haven't been pulling any one good from 5star crystals I really need good ones as I can take them to rank 4 can I hope for someone good in next crystal what do u think of my luck

You have a full team of r4 worthy 5*s, shouldn’t that be enough?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I wish I had this luck with my first 20 5 stars

You have DOCTOR DOOM, Stealth Spidey, and Colossus. All top tier champions. Best in their classes.

Doc Ock is niche but helps a TON in insane power gain matchups. Ghost Rider is a swiss army knife and only gets better when you get Blade.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

If you don't know who to rank up from your roster, then you need to watch some videos on YT on champ tier lists, gameplay, etc. I mean, it is so completely obvious who you would choose.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Sairam44 said:

Dude your roster is amazing. Doom is one of the best in the game. Same with colossus. Stealth spidey is epic and incredibly versatile.

Ghost rider is also one of the most versatile champs in the game. Bleeds, nullify, power control, and probably the best self heal.

Solid arguments can be made for doc ock and green goblin. Phoenix can be great as long as you learn her style (I personally am not a fan).

And definitely don’t write off bishop. He’s one of the most under appreciated, albeit niche, champs in the game. Any energy damage bishop takes (incin, frost bite, cold snap, energy hits, electros annoying damage on hit) give him prowess buffs which massively increase his special attack damage. He can also use those prowess buffs to self heal and cure bleeds.

Watch Bishop melt 400k health off the Silver Surfer showdown in under 60 seconds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kamMCOC/status/1296623917680021504?s=20

Moral of the story, there aren’t any champs in the game that are truly good for everything (though there are definitely just god awful
    Champs KARNAK). There are things that’s champs are good FOR and things they’re not good for. Even corvus sucks at buffet nodes without his true damage buff. Colossus is a beast but my warlock will eat him for breakfast. You’ve really got to learn the matchups and the Strengths and weaknesses of each champ. That goes for the ones you have and the ones you’ll fight.

Check out this site to really dig into it: auntm.ai

But don’t be that guy with tons of great champs that only sees the game in terms of champs as good or bad, or players as only high prestige and low prestige. Those guys are annoying. It’s way more nuanced and sophisticated than that.