**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoners smack down show up difficulty compensation

As we know that summoner smack down is going to nurfed so there should be compensation for those who have already defeated him

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    You couldn't add to one of the other 5 open threads on this ridiculous request? Just had to make your own huh.

I hope they give nothing. Whiners don't deserve compensation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

You couldn't add to one of the other 5 open threads on this ridiculous request? Just had to make your own huh.

I hope they give nothing. Whiners don't deserve compensation.

You couldn't just ignore the post and let it die?
    Nope.
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Should only compensate the players that had the champions and skill to 1 shot it.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I defeat silver surfer in one shot
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    sometimes people dont have the time or patience or knowledge to look for the search button.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Go to sleep and dream you got the compensation and be happy that in your dream you got your compensation
    @Destroy4589 what do you think it's a joke to defeat silver surfer and I defeated him in one shot but I even can't go to semi finals as I am from Pakistan
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    No comp for the likes of RAMBOS like you. You did it as your such a skilled player so be proud of it and let low skilled people like us do it
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I mean your country isn't eligible to participate so idk what exactly you want lol. Congrats on mad skills to beat it but you aren't getting compensation lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

I defeat silver surfer in one shot

If you defeated him in one shot.....why would you need compensation?
    @Solswerd
    I need compensation because this will be justice to those who has already completed it