**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

White Magneto Buff

When will we be able to see the buff to white Magneto? Also when will these buffs be available in game for everyone?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    end of month is when buffs go live
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    I’m interested to know when we’ll get the details as well.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I’m interested to know when we’ll get the details as well.

I asked the same last week. They said “soon”.

All we know is what was in the dev blog post and that he’ll have a prefight power and persistent charge.

Did he get pushed back to early September due to the server issues too?

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    o4tg said:

There's been talk that he will be the same as red mag, just different synergy. That would also explain him not being in the beta.

Nope, did you see his persistent charge and pre-fight icons in a recent vid?
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    The White Magneto buff is coming and it is different from the red magneto buff. We currently know nothing about the buff except that he will have a persistent charge and a prefight ability. The buff is likely to be revealed in the announcement for next month’s update and will probably hit the live server when the update hits.

The only reason we have already seen the buff for red magneto is because it was leaked by a CCP member who has since been removed. Once the red magneto buff was leaked it made no sense at that point to keep the embargo on red magneto, so it was lifted. Had the red magneto not been leaked we would have most likely not have seen the buff until the announcement for next months update. The same has not happened for white magneto. The white magneto buff has not yet been leaked so the embargo will stay on until Kabam is ready to reveal it.

This marks the 500000000000th thread about this very topic which the questions have been answered to many times. Please use the search bar to see if a thread about a topic has already been made.
  • Options

The White Magneto buff is coming and it is different from the red magneto buff. We currently know nothing about the buff except that he will have a persistent charge and a prefight ability. The buff is likely to be revealed in the announcement for next month’s update and will probably hit the live server when the update hits.

The only reason we have already seen the buff for red magneto is because it was leaked by a CCP member who has since been removed. Once the red magneto buff was leaked it made no sense at that point to keep the embargo on red magneto, so it was lifted. Had the red magneto not been leaked we would have most likely not have seen the buff until the announcement for next months update. The same has not happened for white magneto. The white magneto buff has not yet been leaked so the embargo will stay on until Kabam is ready to reveal it.

This marks the 500000000000th thread about this very topic which the questions have been answered to many times. Please use the search bar to see if a thread about a topic has already been made.

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

I don't even think this whole forum even has 500,000,000,000 threads. I don't even think a Google search for white Magneto buff would even come up with that many results either.
  • Options

I don't even think this whole forum even has 500,000,000,000 threads. I don't even think a Google search for white Magneto buff would even come up with that many results either.
    I was referring to the search bar that this forum has to search for threads. Oh and I would like you to introduce you to a new word that I think you may have never seen before. It’s called ‘Exaggeration’. I’ll let you find out what it means on your own.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    o4tg said:

There's been talk that he will be the same as red mag, just different synergy. That would also explain him not being in the beta.

1) there was no beta
    2) evidence suggests major differences.
  • Options

I was referring to the search bar that this forum has to search for threads. Oh and I would like you to introduce you to a new word that I think you may have never seen before. It’s called ‘Exaggeration’. I’ll let you find out what it means on your own.
    Why are you assuming I don't know this word?
  • Options

Go back and read your own message. You clearly either don’t know what it is or you are incapable of identifying when it is being used.
  • Options

Go back and read your own message. You clearly either don’t know what it is or you are incapable of identifying when it is being used.
    Once again your making more assumptions.
  • Options
    “I don’t even think this forum has 500,000,000,000 threads”
  • Options

Did you take offence to that statement?
  • Options

I’m just showing how you didn’t understand that me saying there was 500000000 threads on this topic was exaggeration.

• Options

I’m just showing how you didn’t understand that me saying there was 500000000 threads on this topic was exaggeration.

I know you were, i was just running along with it. By no means was the intent to be offensive.