**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Magneto Buff: How Important Will The Sig Ability Be?

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I've seen some of the initial gameplay videos, and I'm looking to see what the community's opinion will be. Provided that the sig ability goes live more or less as it looked on the CCP Beta, how important will it be for Mags to have his sig ability? Will it need a high level? Or will he be a beast for new players who get him right off the bat?

NOTE: Not everyone may agree with the examples I give for each category; it's just how I personally see these types of champs.

Red Magneto Buff: How Important Will The Sig Ability Be? 28 votes

Magneto will need to be awakened and at a high sig to really shine (like Aegon)
10%
Logan00Superfighter101TSR6225 3 votes
He will need his sig ability, but once awakened he is ready to go (like Hyperion or Nick Fury)
7%
LlessurDanRose 2 votes
His sig ability will be a definite nice-to-have, but he will still rock with or without it (like Sasquatch)
64%
DarthPhalVoltolosSanta_PsycheRockypantherxQacobLormifEtjamapsp742BfinkishKingKevin8Thicco_ModeSteel_Ball_RunRenaxqqMiervoDraftKingJamesSparty6HI_guysSamaira 18 votes
He will be in total beast mode right out of the bag, with access to pretty much everything he needs (like Human Torch)
17%
Ajay121Hilbert_unbeatable2Thebombsquad1Celtic1981Whaaaat 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    His sig ability will be a definite nice-to-have, but he will still rock with or without it (like Sasquatch)
    It depends on how often you get hit. That and the extra heavy damage are the big things, but in most fights that wont matter.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I guess if you are using him on defense the higher sig the better but for offense I think it's just a nice bonus