**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

magneto Before buff

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/lyqyxwkN28k

certainly not worse , venompool, electro,hawkye,civil warrior redskull, even hulk rag, take almost 250+ hits ! glad magneto is getting buff soon and hoping venompool, Electro,hawkye,civil warrior ,will get some buffs soon!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye needs a buff? no no no no no
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you forgot Joe fixit who some people have as six stars
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    lot of them need buff! most wont get like magneto's buff but atleast being decent and choice to be considered as either 5/65 or a r2/3 as 6* is more then respectable buff! if hawkye would get some rampup damage, cruelty buffs, access to 4-5 other debyffs from his arrows, that stack, cold snap, shock, i'd surely consider to rank 5 or even r3 my 6* hawkye. cause ultimate game is designed to give u limited resources, limited rankup so why design champs that absolutely suck and no one would want to put their resources into! FUN would be when u have limited resources and put into someone and can use in lot of places, knowing u made right decision would be biggest pay off!! so i hpe they stick to buffing /updating/tuneup champs and dont give up on it with giving some bs reason
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I have hawkeye as my 1st 6 star and I am desperately praying for a buff.
    I also have Jane Foster as my 2nd 6 star so I also want a buff for her too.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Really hoping for an iron fist overhaul. Jane foster, groot, venompool, agent venom are also high in the list for me.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I'm really really hoping and praying joe fixit gets a huge overhaul. few months ago i pulled the 6* version of joe fixit and then i just quit my alliance LOL. it was sooo depressing.