**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Showdown SS Takedown - No Suicides

MRTELMRTEL Posts: 18
edited August 2020 in General Discussion

@Kabam Miike if only I had suicides...

Comments

• Very well done!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    woohoo! congrats
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    man if only razor could see this...

Good job, if my allocations are correct, and I cannot guarantee they are, that would put you in second place if you had suicides.
    And just so others can see my calculations.

1398276 / 553 = 2528.52 (rounded down due to the nature of this)
    2528.52 + (2528.52*.6) =4045.63
    that is second place.
    Of course I dont know how many specials you threw to get that.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Skilled, simple, cool and perfect... not like another dude that really wants the whole world acknowledgment for his skill. pffttt
    Sneakyko said:

Lormif said:

that is second place.

That might not be taking into account points out of other masteries for example assasins although that person would definitely be up there
    drop cruelty and he is there. She already has high CDR and it has dimenising returns. Like I said I dont know where this would land them, but number 3 is currently only at 30% more than he is.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Sneakyko said:

Lormif said:

that is second place.

That might not be taking into account points out of other masteries for example assasins although that person would definitely be up there
    drop cruelty and he is there. She already has high CDR and it has dimenising returns. Like I said I dont know where this would land them, but number 3 is currently only at 30% more than he is.
    I like the new pfp btw 👍
  • MRTELMRTEL Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike could really use a mastery core deal right about now!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Real pro player!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Friend and former ally mate to whom I cannot hold a candle. Very well done @MRTEL as it usually is when you play.

@Kabam Miike isn't it time to acknowledge the skill required to take down the Showdown without the crutch of suicides? And by acknowledge, I mean more than just a simple forums shoutout.

Dr. Zola
    edited August 2020
    Clearly, a suicide player who feels threatened posting the disagree. :p

Dr. Zola
  • DrZola said:

Friend and former ally mate to whom I cannot hold a candle. Very well done @MRTEL as it usually is when you play.

@Kabam Miike isn't it time to acknowledge the skill required to take down the Showdown without the crutch of suicides? And by acknowledge, I mean more than just a simple forums shoutout.

Dr. Zola

What do you meam acknowledge the skill?

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Recognition that it’s a more difficult fight sustaining high-level effort for what was probably around 8-9 minutes without suicides. Suicides aren’t specified in the rules, but they operate like an unspoken requirement. I’d like to see the handful of players who solo Surfer without them get at least a fraction of the rewards.

And next time, standardize masteries for all competitors.

Dr. Zola
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    @RazorDevil you can learn a lot from @MRTEL
    qartweli said:

I had 59 points in attack and did him in 7:34
    Couldnt event qualify in top10
    I am just wondering how is it possible to push that time down with extra 2.5 minutes
    Take it as my opinion but summoner quali stinks after tricks
    Now u need to solo him in 5 minutes to qualify..that should be done with 4r5 medusa which with perfect play and highest damage possible kills him between 7-7.5 minutes

After that somebody reports 5:20...no boosters allowed...

Imagine 100m run and athletes register times like 9.7 9.5 etc
    And there comes guy and registers 7sec
    Dont u think he would get tested for dope?))

I want to say my opinion that qualification doesnt seem to be fair in my opinion

so you think you are the top player and ran a perfect run? Is this RazorDevils alt?
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Nice job @MRTEL
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Recognition that it’s a more difficult fight sustaining high-level effort for what was probably around 8-9 minutes without suicides. Suicides aren’t specified in the rules, but they operate like an unspoken requirement. I’d like to see the handful of players who solo Surfer without them get at least a fraction of the rewards.

And next time, standardize masteries for all competitors.

Dr. Zola
    Surfer can be soloed pretty easily even without suicides.

It’s meeting the timing to qualify that’s tough because it takes a combination of skill, very fast paced playing, and luck (that the AI throws his specials quick) for the entire duration of the fight.

All you need to drop out of the top 3 is just the AI to go passive for 15 seconds across the 7min fight and there goes your run.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

I had 59 points in attack and did him in 7:34
    Couldnt event qualify in top10
    I am just wondering how is it possible to push that time down with extra 2.5 minutes
    Take it as my opinion but summoner quali stinks after tricks
    Now u need to solo him in 5 minutes to qualify..that should be done with 4r5 medusa which with perfect play and highest damage possible kills him between 7-7.5 minutes

After that somebody reports 5:20...no boosters allowed...

Imagine 100m run and athletes register times like 9.7 9.5 etc
    And there comes guy and registers 7sec
    Dont u think he would get tested for dope?))

I want to say my opinion that qualification doesnt seem to be fair in my opinion

7:34? That’s very slow... lol.
  • MRTELMRTEL Posts: 18
    @Lormif what do you think the best mastery set up would be with Medusa?