**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champion's heavy attack is the most satisfying for you to fire off?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I just love Spider-Gwen's heavy attack. It's sooooo satisfying. I love it so much that I want her as a 5 or 6 star, although I would not really use her other than for fun purposes (I may also have 4 3-4 science rank up gems).

2nd place would go to Doctor Doom. That slap is... well SENSATIONAL.

3rd place goes to Rogue. It's kinda similar to Spider-Gwen's heavy attack as it's fast and satisfying to fire off.

Comments

• Options

IMIW... when it lands.

Ah yes that's another one I love
  • Options

also, why do I have none of the above listed champs at a high star level/rank?

what is up Kabam?

Your next 5 star crystal will contain a 5 star Warlock. Thank me later.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    sentry. he probably has my favorite heavy animation.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    doc dum
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Domino, when you have Rhulk and Massacre as your synergy team.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Doom’s B slap. It’s satisfying every single time.

Domino with rulk and masacre synergy. Love it when you see huge yellow and red numbers.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Tigra
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Practically, Cap America IW's heavy attack is the gold (buffed colossus is added to this list now).

Besides that, I pretty like Stack-Spidey's heavy attack: great damage, energy drain and nice animation~ (one shot, which is pretty suitable to against a boss in Variant 1)
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Silver surfer
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

when colossus's crits and hits for 50k no synergies, you just feel proud of your Russian metal man. (Is he Russian?) also, heavy countering with cmm is just mmm

warlock's is also really nice

actually I change my answer to any unblockable heavy. it feels so dominant
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Sentinel's zap
  • Options

what is up Kabam?

he’s going to be in the science/mystic?
    Why would you not go for Cosmic/Tech. You already have Quake. You can get Ghost, Warock, Guilly 2099, CMM, Hype, Corvus, and Medusa, among others, from Cosmic/Tech. Only insane champ you can get in science/mystic other than Quake is doom.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★

what is up Kabam?

he’s going to be in the science/mystic?
    Why would you not go for Cosmic/Tech. You already have Quake. You can get Ghost, Warock, Guilly 2099, CMM, Hype, Corvus, and Medusa, among others, from Cosmic/Tech. Only insane champ you can get in science/mystic other than Quake is doom.
    I am going for Torch but there are many great champs than just Doom and Quake in the mystic science crystals. You have sorcerer supreme, symbiote supreme, bwcv, capiw, Morningstar, Voodoo, magik, torch, thing, void, shehulk, spider Gwen, Luke Cage.