**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Bug?

I was messing around with Nick Fury and when i took enough block damage to enter Life Mode Decoy I didn't receive the fury and permanent charges but I still went down to 30% hp! https://youtu.be/ZZR-0kGfjPY

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    That's correct. It's not shown in the video, but it seems pretty clear that the Buffet node was not on cooldown when the LMD was destroyed, so when Fury's Fury triggered, Buffet consumed it and gave Luke Cage some health and left you without permanent tactical charges.

No bug here.
  • MercilessMerciless Posts: 26

That's correct. It's not shown in the video, but it seems pretty clear that the Buffet node was not on cooldown when the LMD was destroyed, so when Fury's Fury triggered, Buffet consumed it and gave Luke Cage some health and left you without permanent tactical charges.

No bug here.

Yo I'm dumb, so buffet took away his fury? Why aren't the charges permanent?
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Merciless said:

No bug here.

No fury, no permanent tactical charges.

Merciless said:

No bug here.

Ok thanks and sorry for the misinformation:/ I'll delete this discussion!
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Merciless said:

Merciless said:

No bug here.

Don’t think you can delete discussions, but don’t worry about it we’re all human we all make mistakes.

Merciless said:

Merciless said:

No bug here.

Don’t think you can delete discussions, but don’t worry about it we’re all human we all make mistakes.
    Ohh thanks man you're the first one to be understanding. I play this game for a while but I don't have much time to throughly read abilities and I've come across some bugs so I thought no matter if his fury got removed the charges should stay, my bad!