**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finding a way to help those with older devices by lower the graphics or something?

Now I'll be the first to say, I don't know much of anything about coding or much of anything to do with computers, writing programs, etc. I know that basics, but I've heard some talk about things that could be done, like giving us the option to tone down the graphics, supposedly that could help. I'm one of the poor souls who have an older devices, 2 actually, that just can't support some aspects of the game. I have a Samsung Galaxy 6s & an iPad mini 2, I mostly use the iPad, but I can't fight silver surfer, doom, things sp's crash the game, now airwalker, it's pretty obvious that the sp2 & sp3 will continue to get bigger and take more of whatever these devices lack, I can't afford a new device right now, the iPad mini 2 was a xmas gift, I've only had it for like 2 years and ive really invested alot in this game, over 1 million player rating, have a slightly above average or maybe just average account and I have spent actual money on the game and I really don't want to stop playing even though I am getting more burnt out by the day, but I'd hate to see all this go to waste, so just want to ask kabam is there anything that can be done to help those like myself, or are there just not enough of us to make it economically feasible, if that's the case I'd understand and I can move on before investing anymore. Thanks.