**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Been meaning to ask about this for ages.

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Should your opponent be able to throw a second medium after being stunned when using quake?

I don't have any footage but I'm sure anyone who uses quake regularly will know what im talking about, It can really throw you off your rhythm. Surely the stun is interrupting the combo meaning they should have to start again?

I'm not complaining, not saying it's a bug, just asking. Enlighten me.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely odd, just like how you can do m l l l tap block and you then end up using a second medium.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    hmm that's weird I never noticed that. I think I've seen it before, now that I think about it
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    It’s annoying but not a game changer. Although when I count his combo I never expect a 1 hit combo. 😑
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

It’s annoying but not a game changer. Although when I count his combo I never expect a 1 hit combo. 😑

Yep, it's usually fine though it can get you hit sometimes.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Should your opponent be able to throw a second medium after being stunned when using quake?

I don't have any footage but I'm sure anyone who uses quake regularly will know what im talking about, It can really throw you off your rhythm. Surely the stun is interrupting the combo meaning they should have to start again?

I'm not complaining, not saying it's a bug, just asking. Enlighten me.

yea it happens, can be annoying but it does not inturrupt my rhythm, I end up playing reactive quaking by watching the defenders animation so its not a problem for me.
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    It’s the new ai update. Beware lol. It’s random & not often but does happen. Best of luck
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

It’s the new ai update. Beware lol. It’s random & not often but does happen. Best of luck

It's happened for me since long before the update. But its not a big deal so I haven't said anything about it, I just now wanted to ask if it should work that way.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    If you hit them, no. If you don’t hit them, yes.

Because then you’ve never actually broken their combo, and they’ve never dashed out of it to prematurely finish the combo. Meaning, they should be able to do a second medium, yes.