Variant 5 3.1 Flux Dispersal issue

I have a friend who is having trouble with the Flux Dispersal path in Variant 5 Chapter 3.1. When he does a heavy attack on the opponent it doesn’t remove the flux dispersal charge like it’s supposed to so he just keeps doing 0 damage.He also told me another person in his ally was experiencing this issue so it’s not just him. I was wondering if this is some bug or glitch in the new variant. Can someone look into this issue?

Comments

• DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Because of AAR
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Member Posts: 545 ★★★
    Instead of tagging mods unnecessarily you should have used the search tool or at least scrolled down a page or two

Pacify mastery
  • Djthatcool1Djthatcool1 Member Posts: 37
    Djin said:

Because of AAR

May I ask what is that?
  • DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Djin said:

Because of AAR

May I ask what is that?
    Ability Accuracy Reduction.
    Ability Accuracy is the chance that an ability will trigger. Some abilities have 100% chance to trigger some don't.
    Using AAR you can reduce the chances of an ability to trigger.
  • Djthatcool1Djthatcool1 Member Posts: 37
    Djin said:

Djin said:

Because of AAR

May I ask what is that?
    Ability Accuracy Reduction.
    Ability Accuracy is the chance that an ability will trigger. Some abilities have 100% chance to trigger some don't.
    Using AAR you can reduce the chances of an ability to trigger.
    Thank you👍🏽
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Member Posts: 97
    ShiYiAn said:

Instead of tagging mods unnecessarily you should have used the search tool or at least scrolled down a page or two

Pacify mastery

This is a node, not an ability. It should be a flat 100% for the heavy to remove the charges since it’s not otherwise specified.

Pacify also gives the enemies ability reduction, not yourself.
    The node is placed on the opponent. It's somewhat similar to Safeguard node which can be bypassed using AAR.
    In case of Flux Dispersal it's opposite, you don't want to bypass it.
    They can fix this by making Flux Dispersal immune to AAR.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Member Posts: 545 ★★★
    ShiYiAn said:

Pacify mastery

This is a node, not an ability. It should be a flat 100% for the heavy to remove the charges since it’s not otherwise specified.

Pacify also gives the enemies ability reduction, not yourself.
    Nodes are buffs or extra abilities to the DEFENDER that allow for interactions to occur
    Lower the AA and it might not happen
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,956 ★★★★★
    Also, you can reduce the opponent ability accuracy, and not allow the node to build any charges at all, and always keep your damage
  • ShiYiAnShiYiAn Member Posts: 15
    One of the other people who has been having this issue is not running pacify and was not using an aar champ. The issue appeared to be limited to once 20 stacks are reached.

This sounds more like a glitch to me, but I do agree that making flux dispersal immune to aar would of course be good as well.