**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor is the god of thunder and doesn't cause shock? Something is wrong

wolfwolf Posts: 106
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Thor Ragnarock is about to be released in the theaters soon, what do you think about upgrading Thor? No, don't add another Thor in the contest (Thor with short hair), just upgrade the one you have nerfed. Give Thor the ability to causes shock everytime he uses his specials.

I don't wanna Thor to become overpowered, and this is not gonna make him overpowered, I just wanna some sense in this game. What if there were a "DC champions game" where Superman didn't fire laser from the eyes? People would complain that like I complain about the god of thunder not being capable to cause shock on foe upon being hit by a electrified hammer!

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I agree… he needs a DoT since they kinda got him the 2nd hardest

Of the big 5:
    Strange needs a Doctor of his own
    Thor received a squeaky mallet
    BW list a little espionage
    SW still kills

And does anyone even notice Star Lord's nerf?

"When striking a stunned enemy you place a passive "LIGHTING" charge on the enemy"

"Whenever the enemy recovers from a stun debuff they consume all "Lightning Charges" and receive a shock debuff that does X Energy Damage per second. The shock lasts 0.5 seconds per lighting charge consumed"

A small extra burst reminiscent of Beast's styles would be an interesting update that'd give Thor back some of that V11 swing without breaking him as a champion
  • BullybreedBullybreed Posts: 17
    Agreed...adding shock to thor would make me consider using him again. It sucks that he was nerfed
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I agree… he needs a DoT since they kinda got him the 2nd hardest

Of the big 5:
    Strange needs a Doctor of his own
    Thor received a squeaky mallet
    BW list a little espionage
    SW still kills

And does anyone even notice Star Lord's nerf?

"When striking a stunned enemy you place a passive "LIGHTING" charge on the enemy"

"Whenever the enemy recovers from a stun debuff they consume all "Lightning Charges" and receive a shock debuff that does X Energy Damage per second. The shock lasts 0.5 seconds per lighting charge consumed"

A small extra burst reminiscent of Beast's styles would be an interesting update that'd give Thor back some of that V11 swing without breaking him as a champion

There's nothing like good sarcasm, and this is nothing like good sarcasm.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Great point wolf! I agree with you.
  • If you think you can get electrocuted from thunder then yeah something is wrong
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    If you think you can get electrocuted from thunder then yeah something is wrong

Well Thor ALSO is iconic with lightning… as his Sp1 is literally a blast of it
  • Just going off the title. You can also argue his girlfriend causes shock with the same hammer, if it's the same hammer, I don't know that much about her or her hammer
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Thor isnt immune to shock from lightning of Storm and Electro either.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Just going off the title. You can also argue his girlfriend causes shock with the same hammer, if it's the same hammer, I don't know that much about her or her hammer

Well, they both are from 2 different Universe's and they are together in a 3rd Universe (the battlerealm).
    So things changed.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Thor is one of the hardest hitting guys already. What would you sagest they take away to keep him balanced? His Armor Breaking, Fury, lower his damage output, what?
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    This actually makes sense.lol his L1 would probably be the only special I would see it on. Anyone that complains isn't looking at that it should already. I guarantee electro and rogue are not as powerful as Thor period. He should do shock dmg even if it's not substantial