**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Am I the only one who still goes for the basic 5*s?

Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

Am I the only one who still goes for the basic 5*s? 79 votes

Yes
59%
TheJalliHaji_SaabMagicBentonWorld EaterMukeshthegamerAlex13369Bpn88855DragonMCOCMasterduxPanchulon21Warlord5386DrDeadpoolAdvshadow_lurker22CptXXBEaNFLicK5Maldroit2Sairam44Dr_Z01dbergDisgruntled_User_123X_Factor_Agent 47 votes
No
24%
PiviotMoot4LifeRasiloverDaphboymbraceRookiieMike4395tarscreamGinjabredMonstaPrakhar_82pete8388SkyLord7000Aztecodishika123udyedagainBatman_bruce31Thebombsquad1Celtic1981shadox 19 votes
I do both
16%
BluestoneSpiderCoolsGrootman1294BowTieJohnNotsavage19Grandmaster007BonzodavidDnegrin6969andreebeeMasterpuffTrashPanda12ShøckerYodabolt21 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m currently going for the Sci/Mys crystal, with intentions to go after the Cos/Tec next.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yes
    Ever since duals came out I’ve been only been doing them gives me a slightly better chance at getting the champ I want
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Im probably going skill mutant until I get fury or aegon or I give up
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    No
    Just opened a basic and got doom. No complaints.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    No
    Though I don’t have a good cosmic so... cosmic tech looking a little spicy.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    I do both
    Right now till I pick up certain Skill and Mutant Champions I'm sticking with Dual only as it narrows the field down. Think my goal is to get certain characters in each class then go back to basic for a time.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    No
    i dont go for basic too often anymore, but there is a 99.9% chance somebody else does, so it's not just you
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★
    I do both
    I have had awful luck with the duels. Opened 2 basics recently and duped my AA and got Red Guardian. I’ll take that!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I am trying to balance up the number of champs per class, so will avoid Cosmic/Tech.

Don't think I will be opening basic soon though.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I do both
    I pulled omega and now I don’t really have any gaps in my roster. I am only really missing bwcv, who isn’t essential but would be nice. If I form a 5*, I either open the basic or the mystic science crystal. I will go for tech when guardian is added though.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I might go back to basics after i pull the champs i want, but theres quite a few I'm after - Venom, Night Thrasher(ideally x2), Warlock, Doom, Elsa... might be a long time before I do