**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this supposed to be here?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

(Summer smackdown)

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    probably one of the future boss rushes
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Maybe bosses of next smackdown.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Ah I love terrax. Any counters for him? I Have SW, Doom, 5* SS as Mystics
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Ah I love terrax. Any counters for him? I Have SW, Doom, 5* SS as Mystics

Doom is a bad matchup, shock immunity and power control immunity from metal champs.

I dont know many options, but voodoo, Sym supreme, magik, gulk, max Sig namor etc are some top options, and as usual quake.
    Thanks
  • There's a post in 'bugs section' for displaying wrong picture this week and they are aware of it.
    Not that it effects anybody, but still it's confusing to many players.

Thank you for the assist! Definitely an annoying little bug we're aware of.
This discussion has been closed.