**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI Issues

Mr_Holl87Mr_Holl87 Posts: 334 ★★★
In the last couple of days, I've experienced several different game breaking bugs in the AI behavior. Listed below.

Some basic info first of all. I play on a new iPhone that is up to date, MCoC is also running it's latest version as well. I play on both WiFi and cellular.

A big one I'm seeing a lot, and my alliance mates are struggling with as well, when I get an enemy down to a certain point in their health points, right around 20% - 25%, they (the enemy AI) take significantly LESS damage or take NO damage at all. This drags fights on longer than they should and gives the AI ample opportunities to trip up players and punish them for it. This has happened to me personally both in AW and monthly EQ on Uncollected difficulty. It is NOT node related nor is it a specific champion.

Void debuffs aren't falling off after ten hits on the combo meter. I got up to about 30 hits on my combo meter before one single Void debuff finally dropped off. He also didn't seem to stack or apply additional debuffs during this time. This occurred during monthly EQ Uncollected.

This next bug isn't enemy AI, but is an issue that effects a players champion. Spider-Man Stark Enhanced has an issue where he occasionally HALTS right in front of the enemy during a medium dash attack. He dashes forward, gets in their face, then just stands there, won't attack, won't block. Takes a five hit combo to the face. This has happened MULTIPLE times the last few days, has effected monthly EQ on Uncollected as well as Arena.

I hope Kabam looks into these issues and fixes them soon. All of these issues have resulted in the unnecessary use of items. Revives, potions, energy refills, alliance health potions, etc.

Note to Kabam: If you need more information or have questions about something I didn't cover here, please let me know. I'm more than willing to help resolve these issues so we can get back to and enjoy the game as it's meant to be played. Thank you in advance.