Options

Uncollected Golden Circle inconsistency

_WAR__WAR_ Posts: 10
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Ok, so I have my main account and my alt. Both of them are Uncollected but my main is a few hundred K bigger in rating as I started it around launch of the Contest. I buy the Sigil for both and just realized today that on my main account Goldpool is rated just over 8k but on my smaller Alt account he is rated 19.6k. Wtf is that about? Lol seems a bit backwards. Why is he different in rating at all since both are Uncollected? And even if it was to be different based on my rating, why is he weaker against my stronger account?

Comments

• Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    It’s been random for me as well. I’ve noticed 53ishK and 38ishK before. I think today was 13k.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    aren't the nodes random?
  • Options

aren't the nodes random?

Never really noticed but... Yeah, looks to be the culprit. Quite the drastic change in rating there. Just started and quit the quest like 10 times and got a 7k, 15k, 20k and so on. Smh thank you.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    He's always been random, can't remember the overall rating but today my cavalier had 18k attack
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    Cavalier was over 50k today. They're random.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    _WAR_ said:

aren't the nodes random?

Never really noticed but... Yeah, looks to be the culprit. Quite the drastic change in rating there. Just started and quit the quest like 10 times and got a 7k, 15k, 20k and so on. Smh thank you.
    np. wasn't sure bc I don't purchase it
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,072 ★★★★★
    There's like 4 different versions with different nodes.
  • Options
    RickyG_ChicagoRickyG_Chicago Posts: 27
    The nodes for Golden Circle are randomly generated. That's why there's 0 energy costs for the quest. You can back out and re-enter continuously until you get a favorable set of nodes if the the first set is too difficult. Hope that helps.
  • Options

The nodes for Golden Circle are randomly generated. That's why there's 0 energy costs for the quest. You can back out and re-enter continuously until you get a favorable set of nodes if the the first set is too difficult. Hope that helps.

Yeah, I just beat whichever pops up lol. Sometimes I get a little bit caught off guard at sight of the rating but then my competitive side kicks in lol.