**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Price very expensive promo.

Price very expensive R $ 324,00 reais currency Brazil we are poor of a corrupt country.

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Heh you should have seen that $500 offer this is still a step up
  • BertiBerti Posts: 18
    Prices in Brazil should be competitive. Offers came 100US$ in EUA, 100€ in Europe, 100£ in UK. Why not 100R$ in Brazil. Explain Kabam, please.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Berti wrote: »
    Prices in Brazil should be competitive. Offers came 100US$ in EUA, 100€ in Europe, 100£ in UK. Why not 100R$ in Brazil. Explain Kabam, please.

Apple and Google set the conversion rates
  • Berti wrote: »

Hee hee... And IDR100 in Indonesia... I will buy all offers in that case... LOL
  • Élan_Vital_11Élan_Vital_11 Posts: 5
    edited September 2017
    @Sirnoob where did you hear that about Apple and Google or is that just a known fact? I'm ignorant on these sorts of things.

@danielprogrmic that sounds like a "reasonable" price as the conversion from USD to Brazilian Real is about 1 to 3.12. Here in Australia it's costing me AUD$160 for the US$100 deals. Thats $35 on top of conversion!!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    @Sirnoob where did you hear that about Apple and Google or is that just a known fact? I'm ignorant on these sorts of things.

@danielprogrmic that sounds like a "reasonable" price as the conversion from USD to Brazilian Real is about 1 to 3.12. Here in Australia it's costing me AUD$160 for the US$100 deals. Thats $35 on top of conversion!!

Just a known thing, and don't worry the $ to £ conversion is messed up too so we in the UK pay more aswell.

Basically all the offers are cheaper in US I think
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    At the current rate if its US$100 it should be £75 but it's not, it's £100.
    i think the conversion table is very wrong. its not fair for all. I agree with you @Mr_Platypus, maybe all offer are cheaper in US dollars.

its not resonable at all. More than 3 times for the same thing. And our economy is not the best of the world. If the coasts were more realistics, i think kabam will make more money, cause more people will think about spend some money. But is really too expensive actually.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    well come to india then a 100$ deal is 125$ for us not withstanding the GST we have to pay
  • @Berti I meant "realistic" in the sense that it doesn't diverge too far from the normalised value of $100, not to say that it's affordable or that affordability is translated into buying power.

What's not taken into account is the purchasing power of individual countries meaning that $100 value isn't "affordable" for all scenarios. For instance, AUD$100 isn't a bad deal in my eyes because I can make that in 2.5hrs of work, which translates into "affordable" in relation to the game and the amount of time I spend on it, but my threshold is easily crossed once you get above AUD$110.

Now, to someone in India, SE Asia, etc...$100 is significantly higher in relation to socioeconomic statuses and purchasing power. The scales seem to be more beneficial to the US, which is very unfortunate because Kabaam is definitely missing out on the potential sales by the overtly up-scaled pricing schemes.

Thanks for the head's up @Mr_Platypus good information to know.

@Élan_Vital_11 I agree with you. Kabam is missing a huge market.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Rip-off in any country