**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I decided to open a basic 5* rather than a featured. Was it worth it?

So far at base level 1 rank 1, he already seems like a heavy hitter, I like him, is he worth ranking up?

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    i like him a lot .. SP2 ftw! good pull. rank him up if you dont have any solid bleed champs or mutants.
  • Options
    GoodGuyTJPGoodGuyTJP Posts: 16

i like him a lot .. SP2 ftw! good pull. rank him up if you dont have any solid bleed champs or mutants.

Only other good Mutant I have is X-23, but she relies heavily on power bars for her regen with no real perks for her specials anyway. Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I have opened featured 5* (2x) and both were trash. I pulled Iron Patriot and SIM. I'm only on popping basic from now on, because I rather be surprised and pull a good champ versus expect a "featured" champ only to pull a dud. Also, you are 5k closer to another 5*. My last basic 5* pull was Blade.
  • Options
    GoodGuyTJPGoodGuyTJP Posts: 16
    bm3epps said:

I have opened featured 5* (2x) and both were trash. I pulled Iron Patriot and SIM. I'm only on popping basic from now on, because I rather be surprised and pull a good champ versus expect a "featured" champ only to pull a dud. Also, you are 5k closer to another 5*. My last basic 5* pull was Blade.

Both good basic champs, cheers mate!
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

So far at base level 1 rank 1, he already seems like a heavy hitter, I like him, is he worth ranking up?

He is ok. Not a god tier not trash either.
    If at the buff he had, his regen rate and his huge bleed resistance (95%) haven’t been sacrificed in order to give him damage, he would be much better.
    I was using him at AQ because of his descent regen before he got buffed. After his buff, he is only an arena fodder for me.
    If you lack any other options he is worth of taking at least to rank3 😉
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Good champ.. not god tier though..
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

If at the buff he had, his regen rate and his huge bleed resistance (95%) haven’t been sacrificed in order to give him damage, he would be much better.
    I was using him at AQ because of his descent regen before he got buffed. After his buff, he is only an arena fodder for me.
    But we still have the option to regen or increase attack..I usually dont use specials if I need to regen.. Else use specials for those furies..
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Greekhit said:

But we still have the option to regen or increase attack..I usually dont use specials if I need to regen.. Else use specials for those furies..
    Oml regen doesn't depend on special attacks, it activates every 20 secs without fail. However, if you use an sp when he has a regen active, it will be converted to furies along with his passive bleeds.
    Building up the passive bleeds, timing your sp's right and launching an sp1 first for that armour break is the key to playing him.
    He's a solid champ, destroys Map 4 and 5 for me at r3
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    I pulled Captain America (Infinity War), Hyperion, Emma Frost , Star Lord, and Storm (Pyramid X) from this latest featured which is much better than what I've pulled from the duals so far
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    If it is in the past, I will definitely recommend you try basic five star hero crystal instead of the feature one.

But this batch of champions in Feature 5 star crystal is pretty solid.......

Then I keep trying dual class 5 star crystals 😀
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    He is GOOD! You get the bleeds and unleash special two attack and get a lot of damage! Also, time it so that you do L2 right when his regen is about to expire so you still keep it :open_mouth:. You can do heavy to refresh the bleed stacks too.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Bahubali said:

Greekhit said:

Oml regen doesn't depend on special attacks, it activates every 20 secs without fail. However, if you use an sp when he has a regen active, it will be converted to furies along with his passive bleeds.
    Building up the passive bleeds, timing your sp's right and launching an sp1 first for that armour break is the key to playing him.
    I know regen is not dependent on Specials.. What I meant is, if you need to regen.. you shouldnt use specials, as regen will be converted to Fury.. So, to keep regen active I dont use specials when low on health..
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Chikel said:

Bahubali said:

Greekhit said:

I know regen is not dependent on Specials.. What I meant is, if you need to regen.. you shouldnt use specials, as regen will be converted to Fury.. So, to keep regen active I dont use specials when low on health..
    Well the regen is only active for a few secs and when is down, you have an ample 20 secs to launch all the sp's you want. It's not a big deal for me honestly. Much better than X-23 or Wolvie who's regen depend on their power level which means no sp's if you want to maintain a high regen rate.