**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Considering Beta Invites

I have 2 accounts, and both are cavalier and have act 6 completion. I have never been invited to beta. Ive seen most people who i know in this community get invited to beta but they are considerably weaker than me while im not getting the invite. Heres the thing though - im from one of the countries that cant participate in the Summoner Showdown, so could that be the reason i didnt get the invite ever in my mcoc career? Do players that live in those countries who cannot participate in showdown cannot participate in beta either?

Comments

• Options
    Yashfcb10Yashfcb10 Posts: 16
    Not trying to be rude or anything though - just curious. Not angry i havent been selected, but its quite strange ive never been selected to one in my mcoc career and this is the only reason i thought of so had to ask to get it cleared if possible.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is just random. There are way more people that don't get invites than those who get it
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I’m in Australia, have completed act 6 and Aussie can participate in summoner showdown so it’s probably not anything to do with about not being in a certain country.
  • Options

I’m in Australia, have completed act 6 and Aussie can participate in summoner showdown so it’s probably not anything to do with about not being in a certain country.

Have you ever been invited to beta though or are you "dry" just like me?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,682 Guardian
    Yashfcb10 said:

I have 2 accounts, and both are cavalier and have act 6 completion. I have never been invited to beta. Ive seen most people who i know in this community get invited to beta but they are considerably weaker than me while im not getting the invite. Heres the thing though - im from one of the countries that cant participate in the Summoner Showdown, so could that be the reason i didnt get the invite ever in my mcoc career? Do players that live in those countries who cannot participate in showdown cannot participate in beta either?

I live in Hawaii, so I am ineligible for the Summoner Showdown. But I was in the original Book 2 Beta and got the invite for the current one. So you do not need to specifically be eligible to get the invite.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Yashfcb10 said:

I live in Hawaii, so I am ineligible for the Summoner Showdown. But I was in the original Book 2 Beta and got the invite for the current one. So you do not need to specifically be eligible to get the invite.
    Alright mate thanks!!!
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Yashfcb10 said:

Have you ever been invited to beta though or are you "dry" just like me?
    Nah mate never been invited to beta.

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean this is my first time and I’ve been “qualified” for pretty much all other betas, so it’s just random. In the least hostile way possible, better luck next time?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yashfcb10 said:

It is totally random. I have found however, that once you’re invited, you get invited to just about all of them. I was invited to my first back when they were adding alliance mods. Since then, I’ve been in every single one.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    What’s even funnier is my main account who is on 6.2.1 got the beta invite. I haven’t even fought The Champion yet.