**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stealth Spidey guide! BertMCOC! Watch the premiere now!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Shameless plug! Sub to Iron_PatriotMCOC! No!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Shameless plug! Sub to Iron_PatriotMCOC! No!

I'm already subscribed to him
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I am watching rn.

I just became your 64th subscriber as well. I'm now subbed to you on 2 accounts. I'm on my alt youtube account rn.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

No offense but get improve your overall gameplay and then make guides on champs after you research them a bit more

Blocking way to much, losing prec passive are huge mistakes when using him. His Crit rate is about 23% so he kinda needs it and his block prof 54%

Build to near sp2 then apply debuff or build to sp3 and apply debuff periodically. Thing fight could have been an easy solo If you managed the slow debuff. If you know what you’re doing and managing the fight the first prec should last the whole fight. Dashing back pauses the duration of personal passive fury and prec effects by 3 seconds.

exactly what i was thinking
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    use sp2 for +250% increased duration debuff, when it is about to expire use a light attack to refresh it so it does not fall off, use sp1 for precison then sp3 to refresh cartages.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    me trash at game
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

use sp2 for +250% increased duration debuff, when it is about to expire use a light attack to refresh it so it does not fall off, use sp1 for precison then sp3 to refresh cartages.

in a generic matchup where I don't need slow, I sp1 first after using two cartridges and getting a fury. then depending on how the ai is, I either go for the extended duration on sp2 or go for sp3 to refresh my cartridges and then do the cycle from there. if I need slow, I won't go sp1 in the beginning