**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is spiderman stealth suit worth R2 with suicides?

AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just got a 6* stealthy and I wonder wether I should rank 2 him. From what I've seen he relies a lot in throwing SP2 to make fury and SP1 to precission buff so that makes him suicide unfriendly.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Most fights he relies on one sp1 and sp2
    But you can forgo the sp2 and refresh a debuff before it ends to get the fury. If you manage the fight properly, you might be able to not see the difference between the normal debuff duration and the sp2 one
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the sp2 is generally only needed when the fight is going to last a longer period of time. in most fights, you could probably get away with one sp1 and cycle sp3
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Took mine to r5 whilst using suicides as I will only use him for a fight or 2. Hits like a truck. Class advantage I'm getting corvus kinda of numbers
    yeah he hits surprisingly hard. I can never go back to using sparky
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    He might be good with suicidies if you are only using himfor like a few fights on that quest, every fight only will require one sp1 and probably one sp2, that's it, fight's over.

I myself own a r3 and absolutely love him, no suicides and never miss them, explored act 6 100% and used him everytime.
    HI_guys said:

But the max potential of both are same. I've heard that they specifically designed them to have the same numbers .
    I haven't heard that, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. I like stealthy's utility more and I think he's also easier to play
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

the sp2 is generally only needed when the fight is going to last a longer period of time. in most fights, you could probably get away with one sp1 and cycle sp3

Yeah, if you play aggressively, you can keep 100% uptime on the debuff without throwing a Sp2 and cycling Sp3's. And in most fights, 100% uptime isn't needed. If you run max Colag, I don't assume he'd lose very much damage in a whole fight just throwing a single Sp1. Worst comes to worst and you do need the 100% uptime and can't play aggressively enough, throwing 1 extra special isn't the end of the world.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

But the max potential of both are same. I've heard that they specifically designed them to have the same numbers .
    I haven't heard that, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. I like stealthy's utility more and I think he's also easier to play
    I've found my Sig 20 Stealthy's damage to be higher than a Corvus with 4 charges, it's kinda crazy. Corvus' Sp2 is definitely bigger, but the fact that Stealthy doesn't have the charge limit like Corvus does more than makes up for it imo.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Thank you guys, for your aswers. I'm pretty convinced I will R2 him in the next level up event.