**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Connection Issues in AQ

This AQ has been rough on connection issues. I have had connection issues going into fights 3 times this AQ and the game loses connection. When I restart the game, my health is cut in half. Don't see how this is fair. It's not my fault that the connection was lost. Every other thing in my house connected to the internet doesn't have any issues connecting. Other games as well. The common denominator is this game. The main reason I am upset is that I have exhausted my inventory and had to buy units today to complete my path. Not right imo. We run map 6, so I have to complete my path or the team suffers. My team has also noted that going into fights in AQ is an issue as well. I do not have this problem in any other part of the game. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing this alarming pattern?

iPad Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max both running 13.6.1

Comments

This discussion has been closed.