**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Review : Havok

So today we are going to review Havok. Before we begin ,this is just my opinion. Your opinion may be different from mine and you are completely free to express your opinion. So let's begin.

Damage=10/10
When it comes to damage output, Havok is one of the best damage dealing champ. His damage is easily accessible by activating SP3. The SP1 is just to strengthen his SP3. SP2 is equally strong but SP3 does better damage . His plasma detonate is a cherry on top of the cake. So overall his damage is absolutely nice.

DEFENSE =9/10
Havok is one of the most annoying defenders we face in AW. On defense his plasma detonate can be very annoying and the only way to get through it is with armour up buff and power drain, which reduces the number of attackers who we can take against him. His unblockable attacks can easily tip you off. And a slight power gain from his plasma build up can be little annoying. Overall he is great in defense, but he still has good counters, but a small mistake can get you "COMBOED INTO THE OBLIVION".

VERSATALITY=8/10
He has some utility like incinerate immunity and his mediums, heavy and special attacks doesn't make contact so it's helpful against champs like korg. So these were his main utility. His utility is good but not the best in the game.

EASE TO USE=9/10
Well he can be easily handled, if given in the hands of a beginner it can take him through many contents, but given in the right hands he can wreck "Havok".So to get the best out of him you need to know how to play with havok.

So overall his rating is 9/10.He is easily a God-Tier champ.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I thought you were dead. Come back to your discord!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok gang!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

I absolutely love havok.

I think 8 is too high on versatility though, anything else I tota

👆 Yeah
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Gildenlow said:

I absolutely love havok.

I think 8 is too high on versatility though, anything else I tota

I'd agree; he's lacking the utility for 8. 7 or 6 would describe him more accurately. Great review though!