**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening gem offer

I have the units. Is it worth it? And if so which and who to use it on?

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    doom or corvus
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think it’s absolutely worth it. I’d go for Hyperion, Corvus, or Doom. I used mine to awaken Hyperion. Huge difference to play him with his awakened ability
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    hype or corvus
  • Options
    Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    Hype or Corvus, doom doesn’t need it
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'd go Hype,
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Hyperion, Corvus or Doom
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It depends where u use them. If u use Corvus in AQ once awakened it can save u a ton on revives. He can clear whole sections just on the 1% health even if u get hit a few times each fight. Hype is a whole new champ once awakened. I prefer Corvus but you can't go wrong with either of them. It really comes down to personal preference.
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Chose hype. Thank you everyone for the comments. Who should I r5 next?
  • Options
    edited August 2020

I'd say Colossus. Hype's definitely a good shout too now that he's awakened, but you have a Cosmic at R5 already.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Etjama said:

I'd say Colossus
    Going to be a bit on him. Not enough mutant t4cc. But I do like him. Obviously I put sigs into him and took him to r4. I only ask because I have options I can do immediately
  • Options

Etjama said:

I'd say Colossus
    Going to be a bit on him. Not enough mutant t4cc
    I know it's not fun, but it's worth waiting imo. Don't know if you already know, but you can trade singular T4CC for T4CC Crystals in the Legends store rn. Would probably be worth trying to get some more Mutant.
  • Options
    I’ll give it a shot thanks
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Falcon. He’s the mvp of act 6
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    king groot and kamala are also 2 of the strongest champs in the game. i would drop a cosmic on either
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    corvus or hype. I would go with hype, although I believe that corvus sig is severely underrated
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Is this the first time a 5-Star awakening gem is available for units?
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    How come you didn’t use it for Red Magneto? He’s coming out in a few days. Assuming it’s the same buff as discussed in the beta - do you guys still feel awakening red mag is necessary?
  • Options
    K1nny said:

How come you didn’t use it for Red Magneto? He’s coming out in a few days. Assuming it’s the same buff as discussed in the beta - do you guys still feel awakening red mag is necessary?

he got nerfed. Damage was reduced
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46

K1nny said:

Even if nerd, I think he’s still a solid champ now since he’s got more damage/crit reduction and his heavies deals additional energy damage. Thoughts?
  • Options
    K1nny said:

K1nny said:

Even if nerd, I think he’s still a solid champ now since he’s got more damage/crit reduction and his heavies deals additional energy damage. Thoughts?
    yea, he's still gonna be very solid