**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where is it?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
Didn't kabam announce summer of pain for summer 2020? Summer is almost over, and the only pain I have game-wise is my 6* pulls.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★

We haven't made an official announcement, because we haven't made a decision yet, but it may be delayed. There's a lot of content coming out right now (Summer Smackdowns, Back issue 5, Cav difficulty), and it might not make sense for it to happen right now. It also comes down to team capacity. I will confirm as soon as I can.

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

Didn't kabam announce summer of pain for summer 2020? Summer is almost over, and the only pain I have game-wise is my 6* pulls.

This topic has been beaten to death. Search for it. It's coming later and not in the summer. Summer of Pain was the working title, not the actual name of the event. You have Cav difficulty coming in a week.
    I did try searching for it but didn't find any results. So decided to ask, as it is last weak of the summer.
    Thanks for the answer
    Sept 22 is not in a week
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

This topic has been beaten to death. Search for it. It's coming later and not in the summer. Summer of Pain was the working title, not the actual name of the event. You have Cav difficulty coming in a week.
    I did try searching for it but didn't find any results. So decided to ask, as it is last weak of the summer.
    Thanks for the answer
    Is it September 22nd all ready?
    Isn't September a first autumn month?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

Thanks for the answer
    September 22nd is the official first day of Autumn
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

Thanks for the answer
    Great minds think alike
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

Thanks for the answer
    Great minds think alike
    September 22nd will be the fourth week of Spring for Australia.

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

Thanks for the answer
    Great minds think alike
    September 22nd will be the fourth week of Spring for Australia.

Guess Australia had to wait another season for it lol