**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your opinions on SPIDER GWEN??

SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a 5* Spidergwen and I just wanted to know the opinion of the community and when I saw her stats she looked like a stuffed up champ, power control, heal reversal, evade and unstoppable counter, pretty solid damage, best option against superior class(but i dont think there are anymore superior class enemy I have to take down as I am in Act 5.3.2) has got pretty good evade . So i want to know your opinion about her. And if you can please do explain her pros and cons. And should I take her to R4?? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Slayerzz said:

I just pulled a 5* Spidergwen and I just wanted to know the opinion of the community and when I saw her stats she looked like a stuffed up champ, power control, heal reversal, evade and unstoppable counter, pretty solid damage, best option against superior class(but i dont think there are anymore superior class enemy I have to take down as I am in Act 5.3.2) has got pretty good evade . So i want to know your opinion about her. And if you can please do explain her pros and cons. And should I take her to R4?? THANKS IN ADVANCE

R4 is reasonable for her. She has decent utility and damage when you build up your charges. Pair her with Sym Supreme or Venom to gain a 6th charge at the cost of some of the evade utility for extra damage.

She's a solid champ. Not the best, but still really good.
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I have her r4 duped. She has good damage after some l1 Then l3. I don’t think she’s worth r5 but she is easy to play and doesn’t require anything special like masteries or synergies to be good.

She’s solid but I would rank up she hulk above her
  • Options
    DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    I have mine at 5* R4 and she is absolutely amazing. Her heavy completely shuts down evade and unstoppable, she has decent power control on sp1 and if you use the right synergies, her damage output becomes unreal.
    Overall, a pretty solid champ.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Very good champion
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Id recommend waiting until you've done some Variants and see if you end up with year specific science gems to use on her. I have mine at R4 unduped from a variant gem. She's a solid champ, doesn't mesh well with suicides though.

I don't have She hulk.
  • Options
    Sorry wrong quote
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I have her at r4, I'm a big fan tbh somewhat reliable power control, decent damage unstoppable counter.

I used her a fair bit in my completion run of v5.

Definitely better science champs but she's still really good
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Swiss army knife. Evade counter, Unstoppable counter, power control, guaranteed to evade unblockable specials with enough charges, and she has some surprisingly good damage. Throw a couple Sp1's to up her crits (and more attack with Venom/SS) and throw an Sp3 for the Gwen equivalent of Null Mode. I took her to R4 and have no regrets. Especially since she just let me explore 5.2.6 itemless.