**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Alliance

Hi,

Im a 1.5 million player, cavalier. Completed 4 variants and explored 1 of those 4. I have experience with Map 5 as path clearer. I don´t do Map 6 at all, and if you have plans on going map 6, I would leave. I would like to be in an alliance with AQ5x5, that hits 250 million on AQ. AW not my thing either, so dont expect me to follow pressure on platinum or above that. I´m path clearer, but not a boss killer. I follow instructions and low profile. I contribute a lot to SA (I have gone to 100k on SA, but usually go with 50k) and casual spender.

Im on - 6GMT (Like Central or Mountain time). Usually more active in afternoon/night, but responsible enough to get a bathroom break and clear my path, help someone on AQ/AW. Almost full dedicated on weekends. I use line.

Any question please let me know

Comments

• Options
    BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212

Hit one of our officers up if interested
  • Options
    Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    You sound perfect for our Ally...
    We are an active ally looking for a player that loves the game, likes to banter with teammates, and who actively contributes to AQ map 5 and AW, while still maintaining a strong life balance. Typical AQ rewards are roughly 4K glory (230M+). We are also a solid AW Gold 2 ally and content with that rating. Line is required for solid communications and partnership.

If you are interested…Message me | Line at Cubb1es22 | in-game at Cubb1es22

Alliance: JSSD
    (AW Gold 2 | 25M | AQ 5x5 | 8.5K+ Prestige preferred)
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Cubb1es22 said:

You sound perfect for our Ally...
    We are an active ally looking for a player that loves the game, likes to banter with teammates, and who actively contributes to AQ map 5 and AW, while still maintaining a strong life balance. Typical AQ rewards are roughly 4K glory (230M+). We are also a solid AW Gold 2 ally and content with that rating. Line is required for solid communications and partnership.

If you are interested…Message me | Line at Cubb1es22 | in-game at Cubb1es22

Alliance: JSSD
    (AW Gold 2 | 25M | AQ 5x5 | 8.5K+ Prestige preferred)

I'm trying to add you as friend in game. I have a different ign. Rydertheblack
  • Options
    Dewy4Dewy4 Posts: 204
    Idk if you have line but mine is dewylove. We’re gold2/map5
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Just found alliance. Since I'm not alliance hopper, I thank you for your time
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★

Hi,

Im a 1.5 million player, cavalier. Completed 4 variants and explored 1 of those 4. I have experience with Map 5 as path clearer. I don´t do Map 6 at all, and if you have plans on going map 6, I would leave. I would like to be in an alliance with AQ5x5, that hits 250 million on AQ. AW not my thing either, so dont expect me to follow pressure on platinum or above that. I´m path clearer, but not a boss killer. I follow instructions and low profile. I contribute a lot to SA (I have gone to 100k on SA, but usually go with 50k) and casual spender.

Im on - 6GMT (Like Central or Mountain time). Usually more active in afternoon/night, but responsible enough to get a bathroom break and clear my path, help someone on AQ/AW. Almost full dedicated on weekends. I use line.

If you're still looking add ah447x on line
  • Options
    Amir447 said:

Hi,

If you're still looking add ah447x on line
  • Options
    Amir if your wanting to join an alliance add cameronbreslin on line, aq focused maps 5x5 160 mill a week and aw optional. Line mandatory