**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What does Annihilus need?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
One of my favourite villains, and i see the potential. Kabam tried buffing him, but obviously it didn’t do much.

Personally, I think his damage potential is great and his utility isn’t bad, but he’s too stressful. I’m interested in what you think he needs to be a cosmic god (because we really need a new one at the moment).

What does Annihilus need? 45 votes

More utility.
20%
TerraMaiicolDiazLvernon15QacobTheInfintyErocksAVCAN12odishika123The_grim3 9 votes
Higher damage.
15%
zuffyAustin555555RamadaZipioRenaxqqCharlie21540Xguard77 7 votes
Easier/less stressful rotation/play style for his highest damage potential.
64%
GNASTYAlbi⁴7²00⁴Moosetiptronic10or_StrongLegendboy2411MysterioKDSuperFlash10Xva23EtjamaEsket1t_420Iron_Patriot_is_litHedronBonzodavidEdeuinkslackerDoctor_Strange19Valkyrie1994Unio77SuperiorSymbioteSerious_786 29 votes

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    No nothing and we have 3 beyond god
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    More utility.
    The damage isn't horrible – BG has a great vid on him. He just needs some better utility on Attack and that would propel him to at least God Tier. He's a balanced champ though, I don't think he really needs a buff; not all champs should be BGT
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Numan said:

No nothing and we have 3 beyond god

That’s funny. But if I recall the last beyond god tier we got was cap marvel last March. Since then we’ve had 7 cosmics, with all of them being fairly underwhelming apart from perhaps cull, and he’s not beyond god tier either. The other classes have either had a beyond god tier or had a solid number of good champs since March.
    Erocks said:

The damage isn't horrible – BG has a great vid on him. He just needs some better utility on Attack and that would propel him to at least God Tier. He's a balanced champ though, I don't think he really needs a buff; not all champs should be BGT

I’m aware. However, I still think he should be made more enjoyable to play at least. I bring him up because of how much of a failure his last buff was, and because I simply like him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He needs the first and last one. He has no utility, but I would actually use him if it wasn't for the fact that when champs aren't playing ball or have animations that aren't short af, you're not gonna be able to keep the rotation.

He needs nothing. He is an amazing defender. Not all champs have to be good on offense.

Don’t fancy repeating myself.
    edited August 2020
    I agree with the poll tbh. It’d be nice to have an in built taunt within his stifles, and an easier way for him to increase his offensive power rate, perhaps for every stifle or something. Wouldn’t mind seeing the stifles paused during specials as well.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I think we should reduce maximum of his debuff like 12 to 4 or 6 and increase potencial of fury and armor break like 12 armor break equal 4 armor break after reduction, so that his dp2 only need few debuff to meet his damage