**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Stunning Reflection Node 2.9.2 PL3 BROKEN

The node stunning reflection in p3 alliance. Section 2 Lane 9 second fight. I have been assigned this lane all season and last season. I normally bring ether ghost, Nick fury, or G99. This war I brought my colossus and fought Nick Fury on that node. I turn off all my parry masteries so I dont take the chance of stunning and it reflecting. For some reason this war with masteries turned off I block and it STILL relfects the stun on me. Even with ALL PARRY MASTERIES TURNED OFF. Never seen before need information.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The node stunning reflection in p3 alliance. Section 2 Lane 9 second fight. I have been assigned this lane all season and last season. I normally bring ether ghost, Nick fury, or G99. This war I brought my colossus and fought Nick Fury on that node. I turn off all my parry masteries so I dont take the chance of stunning and it reflecting. For some reason this war with masteries turned off I block and it STILL relfects the stun on me. Even with ALL PARRY MASTERIES TURNED OFF. Never seen before need information.

colossus has a well timed block ability that makes it a stun even with parries off.

Well-Timed Blocks:
    100% chance to gain an Armor Up Buff, lasting 15 seconds.
    If contact is made by basic attacks, Colossus has a 100% chance to inflict a Stun Debuff lasting 1 second.
    If Colossus has the Parry Mastery, this Stun Debuff is disabled and instead a successful Parry also deals 579 direct damage.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did you read colossus’ abilities