**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good bye, everyone!

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
Hey! I've been playing the game for a bit over 2 years. I really enjoyed the game over the span of 2 long years, and I will admit, I still do to this day. But the fact is, that I, over the course of this long journey, have lost interest in this game.
This deterioration of interest is not sudden, but gradual.

A bit over 4 months, I left my Alliance, partially because I was burnt out from all the alliance events, but the main reason was that I didn't wanna be a burden on the alliance.

I really only enjoyed playing in the arena or the side events, and that, too, was getting difficult, since to obtain a substantial amount of units from the arena, I was wasting almost 8 hours a day. The time that I invested got less and less until the hours turned into minutes and eventually, I started to lose the will to even play. I just did side events from that point on, and, for the last 15 days, I have done no content, and I just login for the calendar rewards. Those Galactic spheres, (that we get from the calendar) just started to stack up in the inventory, having no use at all.
Since last week, I don't even feel like checking what I am getting from the calendar, just occassionally checking whether I have any crystals to open.

I just came here to declare this to everyone.

I want to apologise and make amends with those who I have had arguments with, maybe even said some things that could be considered rude. So, please, if I have hurt your feelings or been rude to you, please forgive me.

I wanna express my gratitude to those who have helped me, cleared my doubts, and answered my questions, become friends with me and helped me progress over the years. Thank You.

I also wanna thank all the awesome moderators and admins of the forums, for always being there for us. Thanks.

I'll still be logging in to claim the calendar rewards, until the summoner appreciation calendar ends, that is.
After that, I'll probably take my retirement from this game.

Thank you, to all of you. May you get 6* Dr Dooms from your 6 star crystals.

I do have a certain proclivity for returning to games that I've thoroughly enjoyed, so I might return one day.

But until then,
Goodbye to all my friends and this wonderful community!

Comments

• Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Goodbye mate! Hope to see you around again some day here
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I never got why people needed so much time in the arena. With only an hour a day you can obtain roughly 250-300 units (including from battlechips) that is 2000-2400 units a month. If you use it on revives that means 50-60 revives. Which should be more than enough.
    What arena did you do, and what champs did you use which took 8 hours a day. That is roughly 240 rounds on an android device. To max out 2-3-4b-4f you need 40-30-40-50 rounds to get all milestones. Which makes you finish them on day one.

Please do enlighten me. Because I must be doing something truly great.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    *See you again plays*
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I have a feeling you will be back.

However I wish you a goodbye, always remember that this game will be waiting for you.

*Bon voyage*
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

goodbye for now! See you when the next global pandemic hits!

oh god please not another one
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Peace out man, have a good one.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    so long partner
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Awesome post! Good luck in your future endeavors.