**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 10 Characters that must be Buffed or Reworked

After a While, I have looked through many characters that in the comics and the movies are more powerful or have different abilities from the game version. I’m making a personal tier list of the characters that deserve and must be buffed. If you disagree with the characters or want to make some additions to this list, tell me.
10-Invisible Woman( Should be able to dodge projectiles while invisible, medium attacks should be energy base, ignore dodges and misses while invisible)
9-Ant-Man( Every 10 seconds Ant Man shrinks and makes the opponent miss and gains a precision buff, when fighting XL or L opponents gain a Fury Passive increasing Damage for the entire fight, all of Ant Man special attack inflict Exaustion and have increased Critical Damage)
8-Juggernaut( Imune to Inverted Controls, Stagger and Nullifies, after using a special attack gain a indestructrable passive and a Fury increasing attack for 200 Percent for 10 seconds)
7- Ultron( After using SP3 Summons a Droid that replaces him until defeated, when playing against heroes gain a Special Passive that increases the ability accuracy and duration of his bleeds and stun and gains a 10 Percent attack for each bleed on the opponent)
6- Ebony Maw( He has 5 missions to Complete being those: Defeat a Hero, a Mystic Champion, Avenger, Cosmic Champion and Tech Champions. For each Persinstent Charge on Ebony Maw gain: 30 Percent more Degeneration Damage, 30 Percent more attack, 20 Percent more power gain and 4 Percent Perfeck Block Chance)
5-Dr Strange ( When entering each of his Stances, grant him a Power Gain Buff, Granting 5 Percent of a Bar of Power. These can be Stacked until 10 and have indeterminate time. Whenever one of the opponents buffs are Nullified gain a Cruelty and Precision Passives increasing Critical Rating and Damage by 300, Whenever Dr Strange crits during his Special attacks, inflict a Degeneration Debuff dealing 40 Percent of his Max Health)
4-Black Panter( Civil War) (All of BP attacks have a 50 chance to inflict a bleed debuff dealing 30 Percent of his Damage. For each Armor and Fury he has, these Bleeds gains 10 Percent Duration and Potency. While on “Absortion” mode, triggering a well time block during Special Attacks Reduces the Damage of the Special to Zero and gain 10 Charges for each blocked hit)
3-Sentry( For each Stack of Reality Warp gains 1000 Critical Damage and reduces the ability accuracy of evades by 50 Percent, Imune to Exaustion and Petryfication, After using the SP3, gain a Passive Effect Power of a Million Suns increasing his damage by 50 Percent, Indestructible, Immunity to Debuffs and Unblockable Special Attacks for 10 seconds, each Persistent Charge encreases the duration of this passive by 4 seconds.
2-Phoenix( Every 5 Seconds gains a Fury increasing Damage by 450, each Phoenix Charge reduces that time by 0.5 Seconds. Immunity to Inverted Controls and 90 Percent Resistance to Incinerates and Bleeds.Awakened Ability: Dark Phoenix Passive- Grants her a True Strike effect ignoring all kinds of evade, ignores miss, Automatically gains 4950 attack, 2000 Physical and Energy Resistance, 20 Percent of a Bar of Power per Second, 50 Percent Chance to Perfect Block and Reduces all the Damage taken during this Phase by 70 Percent)
1-Cyclops( Whenever Cyclops uses a Special attack gain a Prowess Buff increasing Special Damage by 20 Percent, If he Crits during the Special attack gains 5 Prowess Buffs, Max Stacks 20. When using a SP3 gains a Cruelty and Precision Buff Increasing Crit Damage and Rating by 1000. Gains 70 Percent Energy Damage Resistance and his Special Attacks cannot miss or be evaded)
Stats: These are all based on 5\65 Rank 5 5 Star Champions.
Inspiration: Chadwick Boseman( R.I.P) The Eternal Black Panter, Comic Books from these Characters and other Marvel Games
Hopefully you have Enjoyed my list! And if Any YTbers are Reading this: Hey! :smile:

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    well cyclops doesn't need it he is already EfECtIVe and karnak and Civil Warrior need a bit more respect invisible women has a play style to maximize damage 1shot WS rol and also ebony maw should stay as all the black order has a few god tier champions so their has to be at least one decent champion. BTW Ultron sounds interesting I'd like to see that happen
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Daredevil (Netflix), please

Edit: And Iron Fist, OG Spidey, OG Cap, Miles Morales, Cap WWII, OG Iron Man.

I don't have any of them as 6-stars. I just want to see them buffed and usable.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Do justice to my dude cable!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Groot, Iron Fist, both Cyclops, DD, Joe Fixit, Iron Patriot, Kamala...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon!
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    BPCW and Cap America WW2 please..
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★
    Bottom of the barrel champs first like Groot, Juggs, and Karnak
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Groot, Iron Fist, both Cyclops, DD, Joe Fixit, Iron Patriot, Kamala...

Kamala doesn’t need a buff
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Hawkeye needs true strike and Rogue needs an increase in the duration of replicated buffs
  • Leopoldoson_33Leopoldoson_33 Posts: 33
    Rookiie said:

Daredevil (Netflix), please

Edit: And Iron Fist, OG Spidey, OG Cap, Miles Morales, Cap WWII, OG Iron Man.

I don't have any of them as 6-stars. I just want to see them buffed and usable.

Agree with you, might as well do a top 20. I putted the champs that have a extreme difference between comic and the game, but you’re rigth

Bottom of the barrel champs first like Groot, Juggs, and Karnak

Would be cool to see a Groot buff as well as a Cable Rework. I had no ideas for Karnak, but if you’re up to sharing them..
    MaxGaming said:

well cyclops doesn't need it he is already EfECtIVe and karnak and Civil Warrior need a bit more respect invisible women has a play style to maximize damage 1shot WS rol and also ebony maw should stay as all the black order has a few god tier champions so their has to be at least one decent champion. BTW Ultron sounds interesting I'd like to see that happen

Ebony should have more offensive damage, he hits like a noodle.. But, yes, a Ultron Rework would be awesome bcs he’s so much more powerful than that movie version. Spoiler( In the Comics he kills some other Avengers and pretty much dominates the thing, but, you know, they don’t wanna kill that many characters)

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    1) Sentry
    2)Jane Foster
    3)Hawkeye
    4)Groot
    5) OG Ironmen
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Ebony Maw really needs some spice, I love his animations and a lot of the things that he can do - in theory - are really good but the numbers just aren’t there. His power steal heavy may as well not exist - he steals a smidge of power before delivering a full power heavy attack, so it’s pointless in normal matchups, let alonepowergain matchups.

I think that for 6* Cosmic is currently the weakest class by far. Outside of CG and CMM there’s not really any R3 candidates unless you’re making a prestige move so the likes of Venompool would be welcome buffs
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I think Corvus needs a buff. He's just not useable at all. Not enough damage output
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Practice spacing out lengthy posts
    Allows one to easily pick out key points
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    My 6* Cap WW2, Abomination, Venompool, Jugs and Black Bolt are all sitting on my bench nodding their heads.
  • MOON KNIGHT!!!
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    1- Moon Knight
    2- Daredevil
    3- Deadpool (red and x-force)
    4- Groot
    5- Karnak
    6- Cap America OG
    7- Iron Man OG
    8- Cyclop (both)
    9- Gambit
    10- Howard the duck

MOON KNIGHT!!!

Agree with you. He’s much more powerful than the today’s version. I like the moon stages thing on Moon knight but they’re not effective.