**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why?

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
With all these new champs that are so op? Why can we not have Scarlett Witch as a 5 and 6 star???

Comments

• Options
    We are getting her as a 5*....
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    When?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    We might get her soon. Anyways I think when 5*s were first released SW would have just been broken. Nowadays kabam don’t see much point. She’s not reliably useful in lots of content and even then she needs high sig etc. Not to mention the abysmal prestige. Let’s be honest here. SW wouldn’t be a needed addition to the game and who’s ranking her up apart from the super-endgame players who feel nostalgic.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

We might get her soon. Anyways I think when 5*s were first released SW would have just been broken. Nowadays kabam don’t see much point. She’s not reliably useful in lots of content and even then she needs high sig etc. Not to mention the abysmal prestige. Let’s be honest here. SW wouldn’t be a needed addition to the game and who’s ranking her up apart from the super-endgame players who feel nostalgic.

I think they probably tweaked the scaling on her Sig ability as well.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    She’s already been loaded into the game. You can see her and the other new 5* when you fight thanos and Kang teams in arenas. She’s on her way, just have to be patient now
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

With all these new champs that are so op? Why can we not have Scarlett Witch as a 5 and 6 star???

Oh look another nonsensical rant from Rap... we are getting a 5* SW.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Rap said:

Oh look another nonsensical rant from Rap... we are getting a 5* SW.
    You can't spell ???? Without Rap 😁
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    you can’t spell rapper without rap
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

I heard it was early june

@Mayis
  • Options
    I would disagree about her not being reliable. I use my 4* in uncollected quests with no issue! She remains one of my most reliable path cleaners!
  • Options
    And as far as my rants? Forgive my righteous indignation at seeing first year players, none whom are yet uncollected, facing off with an alliance full of ranked 6 stars that they have no business being faced off against!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Mate, you’re ranting about how it’s stupid that they won’t release SW as a 5*, when if you just looked ingame at unowned 5*s, you’d see her listed their meaning she is being added.