Champion Spotlight - Apocalypse [Updated Syenrgies]

124»

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,253 ★★★
    edited September 15
    Will Kang be made more available or will those few people with Kang get to enjoy this synergy? Just curious. @Kabam Miike
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 2,428 ★★★★★

Will Kang be made more available or will those few people with Kang get to enjoy this synergy? Just curious. @Kabam Miike

You can also use Cable or Mister Sinister for this synergy
  • War_BirdWar_Bird Posts: 39

Hey everybody,

Just a heads up that we're making a couple small changes to some of Apocalypse's Synergies before his release:

-Impending Storm with Storm: Reduced Storm's shock damage from 90% to 70%
    -Guardian of the Pyramid with Storm (Pyramid X): Reduced Storm (Pyramid X)'s Prowess Potency from 20% to 15%
    -Bringer of Death I with Psylocke: Added +5% Critical Rating per Psi-Charge
    -Bringer of Death I with Psylocke: Increased Attack Rating on 0 power Opponent from 30% to 50%

These will be live before Apocalypse is available.

I’m okay with these nerfs, their still extremely powerful. Plus, it increases the chance that Storm will be buffed outside this synergy (not that it’s really needed at this point). Also, REALLY happy to see that buff to Psylocke. She’s a cool champion & love her play style. She just needed the damage, & now she’s got it.
  • ImranImran Posts: 462 ★★★
    Against dr. Doom he start the fight with 3 genetic code. Is this a bug?? Since the node say, he treat all Champions as mutant. Also dr. Doom can passive stun him, I think it’s because of apocalypse only stun immune while attacking .
  • ImranImran Posts: 462 ★★★
    War_Bird said:

Hey everybody,

Just a heads up that we're making a couple small changes to some of Apocalypse's Synergies before his release:

-Impending Storm with Storm: Reduced Storm's shock damage from 90% to 70%
    -Guardian of the Pyramid with Storm (Pyramid X): Reduced Storm (Pyramid X)'s Prowess Potency from 20% to 15%
    -Bringer of Death I with Psylocke: Added +5% Critical Rating per Psi-Charge
    -Bringer of Death I with Psylocke: Increased Attack Rating on 0 power Opponent from 30% to 50%

These will be live before Apocalypse is available.

I’m okay with these nerfs, their still extremely powerful. Plus, it increases the chance that Storm will be buffed outside this synergy (not that it’s really needed at this point). Also, REALLY happy to see that buff to Psylocke. She’s a cool champion & love her play style. She just needed the damage, & now she’s got it.
    It wasn’t necessary since she has no utility also no one use her. And in this game, there is more powerful champ.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 381 ★★
    Imran said:

Against dr. Doom he start the fight with 3 genetic code. Is this a bug?? Since the node say, he treat all Champions as mutant. Also dr. Doom can passive stun him, I think it’s because of apocalypse only stun immune while attacking .

are you referring to the Cavalier Apocalypse? if so, the node says "all Heroes", every champion that isn't tagged Hero won't give him the fourth charge at the start of the fight (and Hero-tagged robots too, it seems) ^_^