**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beginner Difficulty going away.... Normal Difficulty Energy Spend???

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
With Beginner Difficulty going away after this month, are there plans to reduce the energy cost in the Normal Difficulty EQ?

I think it was earlier this year that the energy cost for all quests in Beginner Difficulty was reduced to 1 energy per tile, which I think was awesome. Are we going to see a similar or any reduced energy cost for the Normal Difficulty when Beginner goes away? I would really like to see this to help keep the energy spend of what we typically have used for 100% all EQ content each month generally the same.

Comments

• anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I’m mostly sad about no more exclusive 2* :(
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    anaLysis_ said:

I’m mostly sad about no more exclusive 2* :(

Yeah, I will miss those 2*s as well but Beginner was a great spot to get in some easy points for the 7hr Solo Class Combats and topping off the 22hr Event Quest Completion. The units are shifted to Uncollected which is totally fine but the Beginner mode did have a purpose still. I've 100% everything in the game and still would grind/auto-fight Beginner mode out to clear some various milestones. Hoping that the Normal mode energy cost gets reduced. 🤞