**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a chill map 5/6 alliance, not too war focused: Cavalier; Prestige- 8,765

rel

Looking for a permanent home, Map 5/6, not too war focused, not hung up too much on everything.
Profile and Roster above^
Thanks, I hope to join someones alliance!

Comments

• LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Hey, thought I'd give you a shout even though you say you're not war focused. We run map 5.5.5 and AW every day, currently at gold 2.

We're pretty relaxed and just ask that you place defenders early enough so that we have chance to move people around and that you take out your link nodes within a reasonable time.

If you mess up every now and then, it's no big deal, it happens.

We use LINE to communicate so ask that you're on it too, but you don't have to actively chat if that's not your thing, but we're a friendly group that enjoy general chat.

If it sounds like your kinda alliance, check out [_ARES] and add me on LINE: louisw89
  • Kingreaper11Kingreaper11 Posts: 5
    Hey dude u still available?
  • Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63

Hey dude u still available?

Line name?
  • BosamithBosamith Posts: 136
    Hey man hit me up on line bosamith1977
  • desicheriedesicherie Posts: 275
    If you're still interested we run 554 getting 170mill going to 555 aw optional. Add me in line @ desicherie
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Jamesm7_ said:

rel

Looking for a permanent home, Map 5/6, not too war focused, not hung up too much on everything.
    Profile and Roster above^
    Thanks, I hope to join someones alliance!

Hey bro, if you’re still looking I need someone who can run map 6 Or 5! We do 655x5. Hit me up on line app:

OG_Steele