**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

December Overhaul Champs

Great Job with the Magneto buffs Kabam. Amazing.

Wondering if all Overhauls will be that good. If so I hope you can do these two next.

Would be a great early Christmas present!

Please Kabam, please.

Comments

• PulliPulli Posts: 116
    Chikel said:

They need to do more than that. Sparky and Night Monkey are leagues above these two. And doing that won't make that much of a difference. These two need an overhaul or a massive tune-up. Classic came in when the game started and Miles in 2015. They need something big, because many people would love to rank up and play with these characters.

And those who disagree, I feel like I could I agree with you when you show me your 3/45 6 star Miles in your roster. Cause there's no way that's happening.

There are already 3 solid spider characters in the game, I don't think we need more
    I don't think that matters. Spider-Man pretty much carried Marvel. And personally I love playing with both characters because of their fighting style. But if I get a Torch or Cap IW, then he will be sitting there collecting dust.

These two will be buffed, eventually, I'm hoping very soon. And Kabam needs to do this to every character who collects dust. Seeing how much time and/or money some people put into getting between 5 and 8 characters in each class. And be disappointed in receiving either of these characters and quitting the game is something Kabam needs to put and end to. And this is the way to do it.

I mean everyone starts the game with a 1 star classic Spider-Man. So that's gotta mean something
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Agree they need a buff, but not sure they'd be high on the priority list. I have a 6s Spiderman, so I'll be happy if it happens.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Daredevil
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i think they should add better synergies with all the spidermen and give them some yellow number boosts. also parry evade thing go bye bye.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing it will be OG Punisher and 1 of the 2 Daredevils
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I’m guessing it will be OG Punisher and 1 of the 2 Daredevils

It won't be OG Punisher lol. He's a trophy champion and unachievable to acquire for like 99% of the community as a 5 star.

they already have 2 amazing spideys, why would you want 2 more? There are plenty of trash champs that need buffs.

Like I said, that shouldn't matter. These two are just suggestions for the next Overhaul, and that I personally would like to see get a huge rework. Most loved character in comics, and is nobody's top pick as their top champion. Mags will be for some people. I would like to see the same thing with another OG character.

• Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    Iron fist and lady Thor will be awesome
    And yes spidey too
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m more in favor of giving the skill class something. Skill is by far the worst class in the game in terms of how many good skill champs there are.
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76

I’m more in favor of giving the skill class something. Skill is by far the worst class in the game in terms of how many good skill champs there are.

Yea, especially a buff for winter soldier, Kingpin, karnak
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Yes please, I’d love OG spider to be buffed.
    There’s easily 60 champs that need a buff of some sort including miles and OG spider
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Jane Foster and Sentry would be nice.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It’s late Stan Lee favorite character. It would be an dishonor to not do something about it and not r5 the classic version.
    Daddrieda said:

It’s late Stan Lee favorite character. It would be an dishonor to not do something about it and not r5 the classic version.

Exactly. He's also an OG in the game. Which makes it better

Jane Foster and Sentry would be nice.

Sentry would be a Tune up or and Update not an overhaul. But I agree with you on Jane
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Pretty sure that not what dishonoring is... He's the first character you get to start the game. That really means something.

Spidey is the only reason I'm playing this game and I don't think he needs any buff at the moment... He's good for the OG champ....