**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing heavy que (red mags)

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
I have noticed both my 5&6 star Red Mags are missing the cool heavy animation que for the prowess timing.
Not sure if it is because they are not duped but the spotlight doesnt say its only for duped.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

I have noticed both my 5&6 star Red Mags are missing the cool heavy animation que for the prowess timing.
    Not sure if it is because they are not duped but the spotlight doesnt say its only for duped.

Can you are talking about? Are you talking about where it doubles the prowesses? That is not just on a heavy, you have to charge the heavy for .7 seconds, and it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kJWtDKLWKg
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @Lormif i think op speaks about a visual thing: when charging your heavy there's a moment where magneto does like an energy pulse in the air (you can see it in your video at 0:23) when you reach the 0.7s mark to get double prowesses, before throwing the heavy. I'm on android and i don't have that animation ^_^
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    No, no.

The cool wavy-ring animation.
    The "visual que"

I have a vid but im a noob and dont know how to post it...lol
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★

@Lormif i think op speaks about a visual thing: when charging your heavy there's a moment where magneto does like an energy pulse in the air (you can see it in your video at 0:23) when you reach the 0.7s mark to get double prowesses, before throwing the heavy. I'm on android and i don't have that animation ^_^

Yes. This.
    Im on android as well
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Yes. This.
    Im on android as well
    Ding ding ding! If you had the graphical flair before, it was purely by accident. Android is firmly 2nd class, so you don't get that stuff anymore, even if it should work perfectly. Doesn't matter if you're on the latest $1500 device released last week, you get less effects than an iPhone 7.