**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DV arena cutoff prediction

AakashAakash Posts: 340
Im thinking of going 6M for him. What do others think?

Comments

• SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    5.1-5.3
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 144 ★★
    6 mil sounds about right. It would be more but some people are going to be gunning for Star Lord.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I would like to get DV but the most I can put up due to work is 6m. Should be enough but so many people want DV that I am not sure.
  • Vern74Vern74 Posts: 1
    thoughts on what sl will go for?
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    It would only be about 5-5.5mil at max if werent for posts like this.... ==

although people say grind their 'best', but many do 'overgrind' because afraid miss out based on predictions they see...

with a great featured this week of SL most top players already having a voodoo... no more than 5.5 id say.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    5.2-5.4 Round 1.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Vern74 wrote: »
    thoughts on what sl will go for?

6-7 is my prediction.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    BigMo wrote: »
    I would like to get DV but the most I can put up due to work is 6m. Should be enough but so many people want DV that I am not sure.

Mordo went for about 5.1 in round one. For Voodoo to go for 6 million in round one all you have to do is assume that all those people who pushed to score 5.1 for Mordo are going to push to score a million more points because they want Voodoo that much more than Mordo.

In round two Mordo went for only 3.7 million, probably because less people wanted to do that twice. That's how hard it is to get ten thousand people to score 5 million points in the basic arena.

You can't just want it more and squeeze more points out of players. People will score less when they want it less. But there's a limit to how much more they can score no matter how much they want it. That limit rises over time because people's rosters are improving. But not fast enough to make the high end cut off jump from 5.1 to 6.0.

My best guess on Voodoo is about 5.2-5.3 million, same as it was a couple weeks ago. When I reach 6, I'm going to start coasting and diverting effort to the milestones in the other events. Nothing is 100% safe, but 6 million is safe enough for me personally. I could do more. I'm unlikely to do much more.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    BigMo wrote: »
    @BigMo why don't you go for him in the second round, that also coincides with t4 basic so cutoff should be lower, plus you would get a better idea of how much you should score.
    @BigTrump2017 I don't think that the cutoff can be more than 6M tbh. I was thinking 6M would be a relatively safe score but I guess we will find out soon enough.
    @SlySly I think it wouldn't be as low as you think. He is much better than Mordo who went for 5.1 I think. My guess would be 5.6M although Ill recommend grinding to 6M.