**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please add more tags to the tag filter

This is a great feature and I'm sure we're all very grateful it's been added, but the tags currently available are very limited. For instance, I'm not able to search for champs that cause bleed or have immunities of any sort, which I think is a lot more important than being able to search for #Flying or #Thunderbolts.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Champions able to cause bleed or other effects aren't marked with Tags. That's why you can't search for those
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Champions able to cause bleed or other effects aren't marked with Tags. That's why you can't search for those

Oh my goodness do you ever actually think about what the posts you're replying to are saying...

He's asking to have it added. He knows it doesn't exist.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Oh my goodness do you ever actually think about what the posts you're replying to are saying...

He's asking to have it added. He knows it doesn't exist.
    The thing is, is not in the tag system. What I understood it to have it added to the tag filter, when it doesn't even exist in the tag system yet.
    What would happen if they were to do that to a champion that is able to inflict 20 effects? 20x additional tags seem a bit too much