Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Champion Spotlight - Nebula

The fearsome daughter of Thanos has arrived! Find out everything you need to know about Nebula, here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/c...tlight-nebula/

FAQ

Are there a maximum amount of Electroshock charges she can generate?
She can generate up to 20

Is there any way for her to lose Electroshock charges before using them? (like Gambit)
Nope! Unless she transfers them to the opponent.

Are there a maximum amount of Shock Debuffs she can place on her opponent? (like X-23's bleed cap)
Not really... Well... 99, but basically no limit.

Can you clarify how her Sp2 works?
It removes the other existing stacks of Shock and applies double the original number at the enhanced 972 damage per shock on the opponent.

Example:

- 20 Shocks on the opponent doing 486 damage Per Shock
- Use her SP2
- Those 20 are deleted, and replaced with 40 stacks of Shocks on the opponent dealing 972 per shock.

Comments

• I said this in the older forum, so I'll copy here.

I found a bug with her shock debuff.
    I was using Quake against Nebula. I was in the corner, Nebula used her heavy attack, and I evaded twice.
    I didn't received any hit, and my combo meter was not reseted. However, I still got the shock debuff from her heavy.

This happened more than once, and I always got the shock debuff without gettint hit
  • GeshioGeshio Posts: 3
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I said this in the older forum, so I'll copy here.

I found a bug with her shock debuff.
    I was using Quake against Nebula. I was in the corner, Nebula used her heavy attack, and I evaded twice.
    I didn't received any hit, and my combo meter was not reseted. However, I still got the shock debuff from her heavy.

This happened more than once, and I always got the shock debuff without gettint hit

The same thing happened to me, but I was using Thor, and I wasn't even stuck in the corner.
    Also Nebula's shock is not triggering Willpower, and since shock is not a debuff thay is unique to her, it is clearly a bug.
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    Nebula doesn't always charge up her shocks when blocking...I feel like it's an 60/40 ratio of if she starts charging up or not. In cases where she doesn't charge up, I have to leave blocking stance and go back into it.

happens on iPhone 6,
    current iOS
    all enemies