**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Objective Cavalier: You're the Real Star

allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

I understood this as you have to run a path and defeat the boss with 4*, but the objective doesn't make it clear.

Can you only bring 4* to the quest for this objective? Or is it you only have to defeat the boss with a 4*?

Comments

• Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    they clearly mentioned "Team of 4*"
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it says a team of 4 star or below so I'd assume everyone has to be 4 star or below when you finish the quest
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I was sure I read @Kabam Miike say in a thread it would be a lane with a team of 4*. But this goal is a lane in every level with 4* champs.

Again...I don’t work on 4* roster. 1 lane sure. But to go against every boss rank ups will have to happen. I don’t think it should be 6 lanes with 4* champs.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Lol.. Disagree for clarifying.. 😂😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I was sure I read @Kabam Miike say in a thread it would be a lane with a team of 4*. But this goal is a lane in every level with 4* champs.

Again...I don’t work on 4* roster. 1 lane sure. But to go against every boss rank ups will have to happen. I don’t think it should be 6 lanes with 4* champs.

Well, it all depends on who has what Ranked, and who can do it I suppose. Last prize is 10% of a T5CC.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm really confused by this. 4*s weren't allowed in act 6, now you want us to run a full team of 4*s through high end act 6 level opponents

Just curious were you all highly intoxicated when you planned this month.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Well, it all depends on who has what Ranked, and who can do it I suppose. Last prize is 10% of a T5CC.
    It’s more so about act 6 banning 4* champs. I stopped ranking up 4* before act 6 came out then since it’s release it’s been less worth ranking them up especially past r3.

Again I wouldn’t mind ONE lane with 4*, but alas this is much more. The amount of t5cc to rank up 4* champs to clear the paths doesn’t work imo.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I'm more concerned with the 8 T4b required to rank 5 a 4*. Those are far more valuable to higher end players than T4cc.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Yeah, I wondered about that as well. This doesn't look like what was described. If it was only the boss that had to be defeated with a 4* doing this as many times as required would still suck, but not be as bad.