**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Cavalier Difficulty

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
I don't have an issue with the level of difficulty for the new Cavalier difficulty but the healthpools are entirely too long. I honestly don't want to spend 8 hours on uncollected. So please bump the health pool down or 25% t5cc and make it worth the time.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I don't have an issue with the level of difficulty for the new Cavalier difficulty but the healthpools are entirely too long. I honestly don't want to spend 8 hours on uncollected. So please bump the health pool down or 25% t5cc and make it worth the time.

Have you actually played it or you're trolling?
    I've played the first quest then got distracted. But it seems in line with what I remember the healthpools being in 6.1. Cav difficulty should have the same health pools as Act 6, meaning 6.1 to 6.4. If you don't want to invest time into doing it, that's on you.
    I have all content in game done outside of 3 abyss runs. Obviously I have a choice. I swear you all don't understand something called feedback. It's a very simple concept.
    Honestly, what you posted isn't feedback. Feedback provides helpful information that allows someone to make more informed decisions. What you posted would be considered a complaint. You find the fights too time consuming, therefore you don't find it worth your time and you want them to change it.

Hate to break it to you but that's not feedback.
    I mean it is feedback. Just really stupid feedback conplaining about length of time when it's only the first day and there's like 35 days for this months EQ.
    You're stupid and I'm not saying that about your feedback to me. Just you. See I can do it too?
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I've played the first quest then got distracted. But it seems in line with what I remember the healthpools being in 6.1. Cav difficulty should have the same health pools as Act 6, meaning 6.1 to 6.4. If you don't want to invest time into doing it, that's on you.
    I have all content in game done outside of 3 abyss runs. Obviously I have a choice. I swear you all don't understand something called feedback. It's a very simple concept.
    Honestly, what you posted isn't feedback. Feedback provides helpful information that allows someone to make more informed decisions. What you posted would be considered a complaint. You find the fights too time consuming, therefore you don't find it worth your time and you want them to change it.

They are one and the same and you don't get to determine if my ask is a complaint or feedback. Sorry but you simply don't have that authority. You inflated sense of ego is annoying by the way which is both feedback and a complaint by me.
    It's okay that you feel inadequate. That's my feedback.
    Because you said so? Lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

They are one and the same and you don't get to determine if my ask is a complaint or feedback. Sorry but you simply don't have that authority. You inflated sense of ego is annoying by the way which is both feedback and a complaint by me.
    It's okay that you feel inadequate. That's my feedback.
    Because you said so? Lol
    Yep just like how you said I was stupid because I critiqued your stupid feedback. There's a difference between calling a person stupid, and calling their feedback stupid. You chose the former because I said your feedback was stupid, which it is.

It's okay though, you don't seem to understand, but you keep doing you and complaining about healthpools being too high in the Cavalier difficulty, which is supposed to be between 6.1 and 6.4 levels.

🤡
  • Options
    Seraph said:

I agree with you. I'm finding that there is so much content that I want to do that I'm spending more and more time on the game trying to complete it and the length of this content is a bit much. I've already given up incursions and at this rate I'll have to start crossing other content off the list too.

.... doesn't feel good to not do all the content out there
    Agreed and well said!
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    just imagine that it's a variant and do it, EZ
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I disagree. Complaints and feedback are not the same. Complaints help no one. Feedback helps everyone. You not wanting to do something because you feel it's time consuming is in no way feedback.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I disagree. Complaints and feedback are not the same. Complaints help no one. Feedback helps everyone. You not wanting to do something because you feel it's time consuming is in no way feedback.
    Okay you win. Moving along smh
  • Options

Dude look at the nodes. They make different classes so strong. Im doing initial completion with 4* now and shredding it

Agree to disagree on this one. One of my friends did initial completion and fully explored the first chapter. Took 3 hours.
  • Options

Seraph said:

I agree with you. I'm finding that there is so much content that I want to do that I'm spending more and more time on the game trying to complete it and the length of this content is a bit much. I've already given up incursions and at this rate I'll have to start crossing other content off the list too.

.... doesn't feel good to not do all the content out there
    Agreed and well said!
    Of course because they agreed with you. But anyone that disagrees is a terrible, terrible person.
    Did I call you a terrible person? I only responded negatively to disrespectful feedback. In fact, I said you won on my last comment towards you. Might of been sarcastic but you were not called a terrible person or nothing close.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Adevati said:

I became Cav right before the event started. These fights are easier than most of 6.1 and don’t take noticeably longer at all. I literally just completed 6.1 between yesterday and today so it’s fresh.

I’d say the difficulty is aligned pretty well.

The only mild disappointment is that they said there would be an easy path to help weaker players at least get completion rewards for part of the event. I don’t see any path easier than the rest.

Every map has among the links a node to buff one class and what effectively is a global. All but one path have another link or two on top of that, that one path that doesn’t is the easy one.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Time consuming? Yes. But it’s nothing compared with Abyss.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    🧐Who is the best champ to use for Corvus on cavalier difficulty???
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Dw pretty sure he’s a troll, sides with kabam 99% of the time, has terrible takes and insults you if you disagree with him
    You mean when I don't succumb to the outrage culture that runs rampant? Get back under your bridge.
  • Options

My only issue with the Cav difficulty is the reward structure. The rewards are ok but its dumb to split completion rewards across different paths. Just stick with the old completion/exploration split

I'm going to 100% it shortly so the reward structure is fine either way. It just feels weird though but not worth mentioning in my opinion.