**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer smackdown omega compensation for those who complete it early

You all know that at the time of launch the summer smackdown omega has bugged rewards. I complete the master difficulty at that time and got the nerfed rewards. Now the reward is corrected but I cannot get that as I have already completed that. Don't people like me deserve a compensation? Completing the quest again probably won't work as I have already got a tick sign on the reward window checkbox.

Comments

• Options
    MBBMBB Posts: 26
    NEIDER11 said:

They will give you the items, just wait, kabam mike said this: " They'll get the rewards they missed out on as well."

where he said this. I faced same issue
  • Options
    This has already been mentioned
  • Options
    MBBMBB Posts: 26
    NEIDER11 said:

They will give you the items, just wait, kabam mike said this: " They'll get the rewards they missed out on as well."

where he said this. I faced same issue
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Must we get compensation every time Kabam breathes? Goodness.

He’s not really talking about compensation. He is referring to a rewards correction.
  • Options
    Mtl55Mtl55 Posts: 63
    edited September 2020
    It said in heroic omega we would get 3 basic tier4 catalyst but instead only got one
  • Options
    Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48
    It’s been around 18 hours since many of us completed this quest - can we please have an update on when the correct rewards will be sent out @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    I finished both heroic and masters omega boss rushes and am really disappointed to know I have got less rewards than others
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they are working on getting the rewards to everyone. you'll probably get to keep the extra rewards from the incorrect one, too
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    I just complete 100% the Summer Smackdown Omega and some of the 31 boss fights were challenging or annoying but nevertheless its over. The following are the rewards I got

Did you get the correct rewards?
  • Options
    SwatUSwatU Posts: 30
    Question - will we get lacking 9k of t5bcc or we stay punished for completing early?
  • Options
    SwatU said:

Question - will we get lacking 9k of t5bcc or we stay punished for completing early?

See main Event announcement thread, specifically starting on page-12 of it.
    Final 9k of T5Basic missing from Epic (after the first, almost complete, original missing rewards was by mail) was then later added DIRECTLY TO YOU INVENTORY.
    Same for final missing 10k T2Alpha from Master.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212277/suns-out-funs-out-summer-smackdown-is-on/p12
  • Options
    SwatUSwatU Posts: 30

SwatU said:

See main Event announcement thread, specifically starting on page-12 of it.
    Final 9k of T5Basic missing from Epic (after the first, almost complete, original missing rewards was by mail) was then later added DIRECTLY TO YOU INVENTORY.
    Same for final missing 10k T2Alpha from Master.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212277/suns-out-funs-out-summer-smackdown-is-on/p12
    Thanks a lot for information, I missed it. Greetings!